CHAPTER THREE: THE ONE

HARRY

Your acrylic nails were painted white. White is symbolic to Innocence but are you innocent Marie? You look innocent, your green eyes made you seem so pure but are you? We just met and usually females aren't as comfortable around men they just met, especially not alone. But you seemed comfortable around me, if you weren't you wouldn't let me walk home at night you wouldn't have even left the café earlier this morning with me, and spent the whole day with me.

You like me. I can see it in your eyes, but that's great because I like you too. You weren't like the other girls I met in my lifetime, you were different. I could tell you wanted to get to know me, know who I am, and my secrets, you wanted more than just what most girls wanted. You didn't want sex you wanted something different, but what?

"Chocolate is disgusting I can't believe you can even eat that without gagging" She cringes watching as I pulled the white plastic fork out of my mouth that was still covered with chocolate remains from the cake that was in a small white tray in my hands. "It's good"

"You're weird"

"Everyone likes chocolate and you don't, that makes you weird" she laughs holding on tightly to the empty white tray in her hands. "I like to say I'm different in a way"

"Edgy"

"Oh hush"

Our pace slowed down as we made it her place, I didn't want to leave her side, to go home alone without her was already torture even though I haven't left yet. The thought was already dragging me down. "Thank you for walking me home Harry, and for buying me food , you sure know a way to a girls heart" he says jokingly. "Anything for you"

"You get home safe I'd like to see you again sometime" She pats my shoulder before jogging up the stairs "how are we going to keep in touch if I don't have your number?" Asked amused by all of this. She smirks at me, "I have a feeling we're going to be bumping into each other quit often"

"In New York?"

"Trust me it's possible" with that she walks inside her home shutting the door. The smile on my face was visible, we are definitely meant for each other. Everything thing she do is somehow connected to me. We have the same music taste, the same likes and dislikes. We are like the same person in two different bodies. It's cool because you might be the one. The one for me. The one to change my life. Good or bad you are most definitely the one.

I surprised myself by walking home to my small one bedroom apartment that I come to love. Marie was still planted in my head. As I showered, cooked, ate, and stalked her social media. I don't want to say stalk, but I wanted to get a better eye on her on social media.

Marie Johnson.
25
Lover/fighter
Gemini
Dancer
🏳️‍🌈

I stared at the rainbow flagged hoping that she wasn't into girls. Or all the way into girls. She flirted with me the whole day she definitely didn't give me a gay vibe at all.

Following 1 Followers 1,456

Her page was private so I couldn't see any of her pictures. You're a very open girl, you basically told me everything about yourself Marie. Why is your page private? Are you trying to hide something? Do you not want anyone to see your pictures? And why are you only following one person? I tapped on her following and it led me to another private account.

I hummed slightly irritated that I couldn't get any information about you.

You're 25, you're a dancer, you went to college to Pursue your dreams of dancing, you could possibly be bisexual, or maybe you're just a supporter. You told me a lot today but that wasn't enough to know who the hell you are.

I quickly followed her and then instantly looked her up on google. Multiple Marie Johnson's popped up but none of her.

This has become harder then it have to be.

You don't have a twitter, you don't have a facebook, your Instagram is private, and I don't have your phone number to even contact you. How exactly do she expect me to stay in touch with her?

I mean I will find a way, but I feel like she's playing some type of game...and if she wants to play a game then I'll play along with her.

Not giving up on this book yet