6

(we wonnNbshdhdhhdhdn) (also only gonna do some highlights of the game in this chapter)

super bowl.

travis was awoken from a hard shake. he looked to his left to see his little sister under his arm shaking it.

"wake up! today's the super bowl!" travis's eyes opened fully and he jumped up. "i'm so ready!" he screamed.

tatum shushed her brother and turned him to the other side of the room. patrick slept peacefully on his bed.

tatum smiled and walked towards him she shook him lightly, unlike her brother. "pat, wake up!"

patrick stirred and groaned. "five more minutes." he was shook again by travis "super bowl baby! no time for five minutes!"

patrick raised his eyebrows. "really? i'm not ready?" patrick worried. he was calmed down by tatum. she rubbed his shoulder.

"don't worry you'll do fine! i'm sure you guys will win. you've trained so much!" she assured. patrick shook his head "you don't underst-"

tatum almost slapped him on the spot. her hand went from his shoulder to her hip. "you think i don't know that you guys haven't been since five decades ago? you think i don't know you're quarterback so you feel a lot of pressure? you think i don't know this could be the best game of the year for you or the worst?"

travis sighed and shook his head "you underestimate her pat." travis said before walking in the bathroom.

patrick frowned and immediately felt bad "hey, sorry for what i said. it was rude of me." he apologized.

tatum shrugged "it's okay, it happens often. to often." she mumbled before going to grab her 87 kelce jersey.

"uhh trav could you hurry up!" she requested to her brother who was showering. "yeah yeah be out soon!" travis responded.

patrick laid down and got lost in thought.

P A T R I C K
point of view

god, i'm a horrible person. i really just told her that. i'm starting to think i have less of a chance then when she had a boyfriend.

ew, that sounded offensive. now i feel bad, but i shouldn't. she's not mad, i don't think. wait a minute. what the hell am i thinking.

travis's little sister? man i'm insane.

T H I R D P E R S O N
pov

travis walked out in some clothes that were appropriate for today. not his jersey or anything just something casual.

his sister ran in and changed in to the jersey she had, light makeup (lipstick/lipgloss, highlighter, nothing crazy ).

she came out smiling and ready, she had a positive spirt for someone who was just shut down. but it was normal, she remembered when travis yelled at her because of an nfl championship game.

but it was usual. she ran to the elevator, hungry. she walked in to the lobby and to the breakfast area. "hmm smells good don't it!" sammy watkins exclaimed behind her.