Prologue

The moonlight shone over the sleeping Emerald Kingdom. The calming wind could be heard as it rushed through an open window. The curtains drifting slowly. A soft singing voice was heard in the distance along with a small light. The small light flew with the wind, threw the open window that led into a bedroom that sat in the palace. In that bed layed two men. Both asleep and dreaming. One with ram horns was curled up on one side of the bed while the other was dangling off the other side of the bed, ready to fall off at any moment. The small light drifted over to the man and softly landed on the tip of his nose. The man groaned as he woke up. He moved his hand up to move away his brown curls that covered his eyes. He slowly blinked awake, his pupils shining a bright yellow. He looked at the small ball of light that sat at the tip of his nose. He blinked, drowsy. The small light hummed. The brown curly haired man frowned.

"Really? Right now?" The man complained. The light hummed again.

"Yes. I understand but at two in the bloody morning? Can't a sun sorcerer have his rest with his hybrid ram boyfriend?" The man asked the light. The light hummed in anger, its light shining bright. The man sighed.

"Ok. Ok. Calm down." The man spoke and slowly sat up. He carefully moved out of bed and to his dresser. The small light jumped off the man's nose and floated next to him. The man used the small light ball as a source of light. He pulled off his pjs and grabbed his day wear to put on. Once the man was fully dressed and walked over near the door and grabbed his metal spear hung from its stand next to the door.

"Wilbur...?" A tired voice asked. The brown haired man turned to look at the sleeping figure in the bed. The man smiled and walked over to the sleepy hybrid. He knelt down next to the bed.

"Sorry for waking you Schlatt." The man, or Wilbur, apologized. The hybrid shook his head and blinked up at Wilbur.

"Where are you going?" Schlatt asked. The small ball of light sat down on Wilbur's shoulder.

"A mission I'm called out onto." Wilbur answered. He leaned his metal spear on his shoulder where the light wasn't sitting.

"At... what.... Two am?" Schlatt asked. Wilbur gave a tired chuckle and nodded.

"Yeah. Sadly. I'll try and be back as soon as I can." Wilbur reassured. Schlatt hummed and gave the sorcerer a kiss.

"Be careful, dear." Schlatt said. He turned his back to Wilbur and closed his eyes. Wilbur chuckled.

"I will. Try not to worry, love." Wilbur said and stood up. Schlatt moved his hand from under the warm blanket to give his boyfriend a thumbs up. Wilbur smiled and walked to the door. He grabbed the handle and quietly opened the door. He stepped into the hallway and closed the door behind him. The small light jumped off his shoulder and started flying down the hallway. Wilbur silently followed. After awhile of walking through the palace the two ended up walking down a long glass hallway that led to two large crystal emerald doors. Wilbur walked up to them and pushed them open. The two found themselves in a large ballroom, surrounded by not only the emerald doors behind them but four other large doors. Each one being either sapphire, diamond, gold or ruby. In the middle of the large ballroom stood a table. On that table sat a glowing scroll. Wilbur walked forward and the doors behind him shut closed. The small light flew over and into the scroll while Wilbur grabbed it and picked it up. He unravel the scroll and a voice behind him read it outloud.

"Warrior Wilbur Soot. You are being sent to the dimension of M031CL07E. There are no shadow creatures you will have to fight. You are being sent to help this world's story get back on its path. This world's story is: 'A young man named Wilbur Soot is trying to find himself, who he is. He goes to his friend group Lunch Club for help.' The story was disrupted by a shadow creator who was killed off. The story has fallen out of line and now Wilbur is dating a toxic young woman thinking this is how he'll find out who he is. Your job is to help lead Wilbur onto the right path." The voice spoke. Wilbur rolled the scroll back up and turned to the voice behind him. The person behind him was a woman literally just made of light. He could make out some details though. She wore a long dress that dragged behind her and he long hair waved as if there was wind in the room. Her body looked as though it was made of bright glowing green glitter.

"I'll take the mission but... What kind of disguise will I be in? What kind of world will this be?" Wilbur asked. The woman walked up to Wilbur.

"This world will look very much like your creator's world. So to say, you will be on earth. As for your disguise... You will be a Trulinoa. As a sorcerer of light you should know what that is but I shall explain it anyways. A Trulinoa is a ball of light creature that looks like some kind of drop of sunlight. They're meant as a companion that a light sorcerer can make. Like a pet dog is what they're like." The woman explained. ((The thing on the book cover that Wilbur is holding))

"But creatures like those do not exist on earth." Wilbur spoke. The woman nodded.

"Indeed but this will be something that'll easily catch your creator's eye. Oh, my apologies. Wilbur's eye. I misspoke. I forgot that this isn't your actual creator, mr. character." The woman said. Wilbur just watched. His hands glew and his spear was wrapped in light. The spear shrunk into a line of light and into Wilbur's hands which had glowing tattoos on them. The woman held her hand out and a green sparkling portal appeared.

"You will turn into the creature once you walk through. Your name will be Sunball." The woman explained. Wilbur nodded. The scroll in his hand was wrapped in light, shrunk down and into his glowing tattoos. He silently walked forward and into the portal. On we go.