part 1 - the start of it❤

Disclaimer: plsplspls bare with me if it's terrible I'm sorry. Ahsoka and Anakin from the clone wars are my fav characters and I ship them so badly, also I never liked padme with Anakin it always weirded me out how old that age difference was and I feel like friends are the ones always there for you and they didn't have any friendship really. That's why Anisoka all the way baby!! Sorry blabbering... On with the story.......

Ahsoka's pov:

Today I'll be going to the Jedi temple to train with a new master. My old master was okay but I felt I was never getting the training I needed. master Yoda felt my distress so he assigned me a new master. He told me the stories of master Obi wan Kenobi and master Anikan Skywalker how they defeated so many droids and siths, and so many others. I originally thought I was going to be paired with master Obi wan seeing as he was the more experienced one, but mater Yoda has other plans in mind. The day I met my master was an interesting day, we had... Complications if you will with our bond as master and Padawan. But we learned over time to trust each other and build our friendship and bond.

The end of part 1. Sorry it was short, I'm trying to get the hang of things. Pls tell me if you like the way this started and want this to continue, I promise a sweet story and lots of romance😜❤😘👍 thx

XOXO