Let's Begin.

I am a 19 year old, black, 5ft7 (which is a bit taller than most girls here) girl from some where in South Africa. I have been called weird all my life for reasons I still don't know (Apparently its because I'm black and love rock music instead of local house music). Bullying has been a part of my life since forever. But at some stage I realised that if I wanted the bullying to stop I had to do it myself. My parents obviously didn't know because of their reliance on the schools' governing body. I have and still suffering from depression of some degree but I won't let it control my life. I will not be held prisoner in my own body. Its important to stand up for yourself, what you believe in and what you love. I don't have children yet but when I do I want to set a good example to them. I want them to know that its okay to be sad and wallow in whatever negative emotion your dealing with but its not okay to not try to get stay in that place. Guys and girls its time to take charge of the lives we have been blessed with. I will regularly post something new, I just hope you'll be there to read it.

Too much love for y'all (I don't care if I don't know you I love you)

Till next time

Your Lyubov