Part 1 "I Froze"

Taylors Pov -

"I wont get it" I said exhaused. I stayed up for 3 days practicing for that part.

I walked into the casting room and saw my 'Alex'. im not really sure what i felt. I never truly loved anyone. Is this love. It cant be. Back to 'Alex'. I walked in and just froze, I looked straight into her beautiful eyes. I was blinded by her beauty.

I am pulled out of my trance by my manager Hannah "how do you know, did it go that bad" 

"Hello,  Taylor... Schilling is it?" Jenji spoke to me without looking up. 

"hmm, oh yeah. That would be me" I said  looking over to Jenji.

"This" she said pointing to my 'Alex' "is Laura Prepon" 

I will never forget that name. Or the way Laura looked up to me and smiled, the way her lips thinned out and the corner of her mouth curved up and how her lips thickened and the corners straighten out again. The smile plays over and over and over in my head. 

"Hi Laura, I am Tay Tay" I said putting my hand on my hip and snapping my fingers trying to be funny.

Which worked because it provoked a laugh from Laura, Jenji and Piper. And of course i then stepped forward to Piper and shook her hand, she is the reason i am here .

"Nice to meet you Piper, your story had always interested me beyond description" I say moving back to where i was stood.

"right Tay Tay" Jenji said witha little laugh "First i would like you to preform a section of the script , it is page 23, 3rd line to the 12th line"

"who will be reading the other people may i ask" I said unsure on the terms.

"this is one of my techniques, nobody is the answer, i want you to imagine how the characters would have said the line without actaually hearing it" Jenji replied looking at me with high expectations.

"okay, lets go" i said with a smile.

"Taylor, what happened in there" Hannah says to me

After i preformed my part Jenji, Piper and Laura clapped and i replyed with "thank you" 

"okay, now im going to get two chairs and place them facing each other and i want you and Laura to sit on them and move close so your knees touch" Jenji explained

Jenji did as she said. I sat on a chair and Laura walked from behind me and placed her hand on my shoulder and said "i didnt know about this" quietly so Jenji wouldnt be offended. Laura sat down and moved as jenji said.

" right, the point of this is that you two need to be 100% comfortable with eachother, for this role you must be able to be naked and unafraid to touch and/or be touched, dont worry i will guide you through the whole process and tell you what to do but by all means feel free to add if you feel it would help" Jenji said.

Laura smiled then, i dont think she knew i saw. I wondered what she was planning. "okay well we can start by placing your hands on each others knees" Jenji said. Laura placed her hands down with her plams right at the top of my knees, and i follwed with my hands reaching around hers. "great girls, now dont be afraid, rub eachothers thighs, i know it sounds weird, but in the way that you would if you were comforting someone" Jenji explained with a little giggle. Laura moved first and to be honest, i loved how dominent she was. She moved her hand all the way to my hips and back down the outer thigh and back up in the inner thigh but only half way up and backdown the top of my thigh. She then removed her hands and i did the same as her. "wow, you both did that without flinching, great" Jenji spoke. I looked around and Piper seemed to have left. "okay guys could you stand up for me" Jenji asked once again and we followed. "now ladies, as you know there are alot of intimate scenes so you are going to have to be comfy with being up close and personal, now im going to leave this up to you but i would just like you to act as if you were in love, like you crave eachother, is that okay" Jenji asked 

"yes" we both said in unison

"great, go" Jenji said still remaining seated

Laura placed her hands on my hips and pulled me so our chests wer touching, our noses where centimeters apart, she wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her forhead on mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck and looked straight into her eyes. 

Big... Mistake

I didnt need to act, this was real to me. Laura looked at my lips and bit her own then looked back into my eyes making me bite my own. I tilted my head up as Laura tilted hers down, our lips met and became moving in sync within seconds, it was like her lips were made for mine. Im not sure if it were 10 seconds or 10 minuites but she swiped her tounge over my lower lip which made a little moan escape my mouth which egged Laura on more, her tounge entered my mouth, which was welcomed by mine, and in no time they were swirling together like they wer doing the tango. My hand shifted to her lower back, and i pulled out. As much as i didnt want to i did. I proceeded to place my forehead on hers and wink before returning to look at Jenji.

Jenji was sat there in awe. She stood up and just clapped. "girls that was great" she said estaticly.

"but, we do need to actually preform a bit" Jenji spoke. 

"thats fine with me" Laura said 

"Taylor what went wrong" Hannah begged.

"it was great intill the last 5 minuites. We were acting out a scene and it was where i was meant to express feelings for Alex and i froze for 30 seconds and just looked at Laura, nobody wants that working with them" I explain to Hannah

"hey, im sure its fine, i bet they all loved you" Hannah says.

Did you like it ?? I will upload when i can :)