7

“Minerva! Do you know where Rogue is?!” The white dragon slayer bursted into the Sabertooth guild after Rogue left him.

“Are you alright, Sting sama?” Yukino asked, like how Rogue said that to her.

“Yeah, me and Rogue just got into a fight..? I don't know if I can even call that a fight..” Sting muttered, calming himself down.

“Sting.. Should I tell him?” Lector asked permission to Minerva, feeling guilty hiding something from his bestfriend.

“As long as he calm his head down.” Minerva crosses her arms. Sting nodded his head, “I'm calm.”

“He already went to Fairy Tail.” His exceed answered. Sting was about to run but was stopped by Yukino.

“I saw how broken and enraged Rogue sama was ealier, please give him the space and time he needs.”

“I know. I just don't know what got over me.” Sting picked up his exceed, and slowly went out of the guild after getting advices from the members.

With Natsu and Gray

“We're back!”

Natsu yelled as he slammed the guild doors open. His and Gray's hand still intertwined together.

Lucy saw this and told Erza about it. Erza gave them an 'about time' look after Lucy told her.

“Looks like ice princess-- I mean- ice prince finally claimed his pyro princess.” Gajeel stated, doing his famous chuckle.

“Yeah, so back off. Because he's mine.” Gray put his arm around Natsu's waist, letting out a growl.

Just then, someone entered the guild. The whole guild went quiet.

There stood Rogue with his exceed carrying him.

“Please.. Please help him!” Frosch pleaded.

Natsu was the first one to move, he removed Rogue from Frosch's hold. He carried Rogue to the infirmary, leaving the guild still frozen in shock.

“What happened, Frosch?” Lily, Gajeel's exceed asked while approaching the said exceed.

“He.. He suddenly collapses when..when we were near your guild.”

“Why is Sting not with you?” Erza pointed out. “Both of them got into.. a fight. And well, it didn't end well.”

“Figured.” Gajeel muttered, going to the infirmary.

With Natsu, Gajeel, and Rogue

“How's Rogue?” Gajeel asked as he entered the infirmary.

Rogue was laying at one of the beds, while Natsu was taking a seat beside the bed.

“His symptoms are acting up.” Natsu answered, his voice full of seriousness.

“Why?! Did he deny it?!” Gajeel rushed over to his sworn younger brother.

“I.. I d-did...”

The two of them looked over at Rogue, and saw him wide awake. He still looked pale and sick though.

“You idiot! Why would you do that?!” Natsu shakes Rogue's shoulders.

“I won't.. tell him that.. he's my mate. It's better than being rejected..”

“And who said I'll reject you?”