creatures of the nightmare realm

These might be scary, so skip if you want.
Let me know which one of these scared you the least and which of these scared you the most.

Keep in mind that creatures of the nightmare realm feed off of the nightmares of those not from the realm.

-cat, very large, covered in scars, long and razor sharp teeth, goop leaks out of scars and eyes.

-lizard, very large, fangs that secret a venom that
causes sleep, flames on tail, three eyes, blood dripping out of mouth.

-flea, very large, secret a venom that causes their victim to fall asleep, before draining their energy, brings victim to the hive.

-flea queen, extremely large, when fleas bring any humans to her she entrap them in a cocoon that releases a gas on the inside to keep the victim asleep, than feasts on their energy to create more fleas.

-owl, extremely large, prefers to feast on those from outside the nightmare realm, looks like it's wings were torn apart, has a large wound on its chest, talons are coated in a venom that forces its prey to fall asleep.

-porcupine, very large, spikes turn into tentacles that it uses to catch prey, looks like half of its face was ripped off, uses its tentacles to suffocate prey and force them into unconsciousness.

-centipede, extremely large, has strange bulges on its back, injects venom into prey to force it to fall asleep before picking the prey up in its mouth before waiting for the millipedes to do their job.

-millipedes, very large, when a
centipede catches some prey and picks it up, the millipedes burst out of the bulges on it's back, carry the prey and create a hole on the centipedes back before placing the prey inside of the hole and secreting something to cover the prey and keep it in place, than returns to their bulge and seal themselves back in.

-rabbit, very large, pitch black eyes, extremely sharp fangs, extremely sharp claws covered in blood, looking into its eyes will put prey into a trance. Once in the trance, prey will follow it to its den where the trance puts it to sleep.

-mouse, extremely large, looks like it was half eaten while alive (see some of the rib cage and organs), tail is a tentacle that curls like a hook, which it uses to capture and drag prey towards it before knocking them out.

-spider, extremely large, has eyes on each of it's limbs, covered in slime, catches prey in its web before biting them to inject a sleeping venom.

-bee, very large, looks like it has been squished and stretched out multiple times, uses its stinger to temporarily paralyze prey before bringing it back to their hive and queen. If prey manages to sneak into hive undetected, it will catch them and force then to eat honey made by their queen.

-queen bee, extremely large, creates honey which has a special liquid in it that causes anyone who eats it (other then the bees) to fall asleep, creates empty honeycombs where they keep the sleeping prey, seals the honey combs when prey is inside in order to prevent prey from escaping.

Which of these scared you the most, which scared you the least, and do you have any ideas for more creatures?

Remember to always try and have a good day/night. Bye wolf pups!!