Preface

WREAKING HAVOC | JJK AU

SYNOPSIS

Lee Haeun is living the best life she could've ever imagined. Working as a successful prosecutor and engaged to her college sweetheart, Jeon Jungkook;
her life feels like it's finally falling into place and that everything could only go right from here. But her tranquil life is soon interrupted by a rude awakening. Her fiancé isn't exactly a dream, and she's about to discover just how dark his world really is.

TRIGGER WARNING

This story contains explicit content.

The mention of substance abuse, graphic description of triggering scenes, blood and gore, assault, blasphemy, suicide, mental health disorders, murder, kidnap, angst, etc. may be extremely disturbing to some audiences.

If you are uncomfortable with the subjects discussed in this plot, please stop reading or continue to your own extent.

I DO NOT condone to anything that's displayed in this story! I am NOT romanticizing these topics, and I do not intend to promote any of these behaviors. I'm simply writing this with awareness and am continuously educating myself the more I write.

This is not for the faint of heart!

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Nothing in this book has relation to any possible real life events, people, etc. I own every character except for BTS in this story, and by no means is this to defame them. I came up with this plot in the middle of class when I was supposed to be reading, and have no knowledge of any other storylines that may share any similarities! By no means is this story to be transferred, translated, reinterpreted, or rewritten without the consent of the rightful author. DO NOT plagiarize!

AUTHORS NOTE

This is a mafia AU, hehe! I've been diving deeper into a world of psychological thrillers, crime, and horror so I really wanted to see how I'd execute a plot like this. Please bear with me as I write this story and attempt to immerse you into a darker genre. This isn't a light hearted, happy, or positive story. You may not like some behaviors displayed by the characters or some of the plot line so take this piece of information with a grain of salt.

If you have no further issues with this preface, then, let's begin this journey shall we?

ENJOY, Wreaking Havoc

peachyykelly xx