Chapter 7

Hii 🥰

So I am here with the last part of my story 😋

Happy reading 😊

******************************************

After 1 year 

In Mumbai

Advik:Trisha baby Chalo jaldi se breakfast karlo warna tumhe school ke liye late ho jayega and fir Apko school chodke Papa ko office bhi Jana hai.

A 6 year old girl came running and stand in front of her father showing her beautiful smile.

Trisha(cutely):Papa Mai kaisi lag rahi Hoon dekho Shobhna maa ne mughe ready kar Diya.

(Shobhana )

Advik smiles at her daughter's cuteness.

Advik (acts like thinking):umm...Meri baby toh bilkul princess lag rahi hai.(picks her in his arms and pulls her cheeks)

Trisha(frowns):Papa no cheeks(cutely glaring)

Advik chuckles and kisses her forehead.

Then Advik took her to her school and left for work.

At midnight

Trisha is seen sleeping in her room when two persons peeps inside the room having something in their hands.

When clock strikes 12:00

Both people shouts Happy Birthday princess and blasts party pop.

Trisha gets up getting scared then smiles brightly seeing seeing glitters flying everywhere and a cake and a cute doll placed there.

Trisha(happily):Thank you Papa and Shobhana MAA love you both so much.

Advik and Shobhana (smiles):we too love you princess.

Then Shobhana took Trisha to mandir and made her pray.

After coming Trisha cut the cake and fed Advik and Shobhana.They too fed her and gave her blessings.