Chapter I

*beep beep*
You wake up and click the alarm off and go through your routine.
Bathroom
Teeth
Clothes laid out by mom
And breakfast made by dad
As you ate you sister came up to you "Good morning. So pigtails or ponytail?"you reply "How about a braid today?" "Feeling adventures today are we? Could it be a crush?" "What!?!? No way" you say chocking on your pancakes slightly."Whatever."

Time skipping skipping skipping

"Hey y/n "called out your sister as she dropped you off at the private school Maria Wall "Yes?" "Be careful." "Always am" you yelled back as you headed inside just then your best friend Eren spotted you and helped out,like he always did,with your bag. "thanks Eren" "no problem."

Eren was always so nice that you developed feelings for him but one who would love a blind person such as yourself and two he was already dating some one name Mikasa. They were childhood friend where as you had only moved to the school recently having been homeschooled all your life.

You are in love with the idea of love and are always reading romance novels but to no ones knowledge being that they can't read brail.

You wished you could see.
You wished to be loved and to love.
You wished for a chance.

Little did you know you have an admirer who would give you this.