-3-

*∞:.。  。.:∞*
Taehyung's POV

"What?" I asked, feeling irritated. "I said.. W-Why did you believe them?" Jungkook says, starting to tear up. "I was your boyfriend, you said you would love me forever, but you didn't trust me!" Jungkook yelled, tears starting to fall down his cheeks. "I had a reputation to keep, I couldn't not believe them." I growl. "Fuck you Kim Taehyung and your stupid reputation!" Jungkook says, running over to the door and kicking it "Let me out!" He cries out, banging on the door.

The door immediately opens, revealing Jimin with a very shocked face. "What did you do to him Taehyung!?!" Jimin angrily looks at me. "I just spoke the truth." I shrug. Jimin storms over to me and slaps me across the face. "Stupid! Look at the kid, he's hurting!" Jimin points and I look over at Jungkook. The sight just breaks my heart, seeing him cry like that. I wish I would've never broken up with him...

Jungkook's POV

(Later, at Jungkook's house)

"He hates me!" I sniffle as I sob into my pillow. Why did he have to have a reputation? It ruined everything. We used to be so happy... Suddenly my phone dings. I grab it and check to see what gave me a notification. It says that there's a message from an unknown number? I check the message from this weird number.

Unknown
I'm so very sorry Jungkook. My reputation was everything to me, but seeing you cry like that today made me realize that I'm still in love with you.. I know you may never be able to forgive me, but please, don't let our breakup hurt you anymore. Just try to move on, please... I don't want to hurt you again....

Jungkook
How do you even have my number? :( and how am I supposed to get over you? I know it's been a year, but I still think about you every single day. Because I still love you too. Why do you have to be this complicated? Why are you afraid of hurting me?

Unknown
I know your number by heart. I'm so afraid Jungkook, so afraid of what people would think if they found out I was still in love with you. Nobody would understand... So I have to let you move on, even if it hurts us both, it'll all be alright in the end. I know it will.

Jungkook
Okay but... can we be friends? 🥺 I promise to move on!!!! I just can't imagine my life without you...

Unknown
I suppose, but nobody else can know about it okay? I don't want you to get hurt by people because you're friends with me.

Jungkook
Okay hyung!! Let's start fresh then! My name is Jeon Jungkook 😃 my fav color is pink, I love animals, I love to draw and I love to sing! I hope one day I'll find my other half, it's always been my dream.

Taehyung
My name is Kim Taehyung, my favorite color is black, I love to eat, sleep, go to school, and repeat.

"I hope you find your other half."
*∞:.。  。.:∞*