Sharing

Y/N's POV
You got to the dorm where you found your room. Your room was beside V's room. You got all your stuff set up and starting working on a new song you were writing. Your door was still open. You were so concentrated that you didn't hear the guys coming into the dorm. Suga sees your door open and comes in. He reads your lyrics over your shoulder.
"Those are pretty good" he says. I screamed a little. I almost jumped out of my skin. I hold my chest and catch my breath.
"Suga you scared me" I tell him.
"Sorry your door was open I thought you would have heard us come in"
"I guess I was just that concentrated" I say giggling.
"Have you eaten yet we brought food do you wanna eat with us?" He asks me.
"Yeah sure" I say closing my notebook and putting it away. I follow Suga to the dining room where the rest of the guys are sitting at the table already. I sit down beside V who is sitting beside Jungkook.
"So are you all set up and unpacked already?" RM asks me.
"Yep" I reply. He just nods. The rest of the meal is full of talking and laughter except Jungkook doesn't really talk. Why?
"Ok I have a question" I say.
"What is it?" Jin asks.
"How come everyone is very chatty except Jungkook?"
"Oh he is very chatty just like us just not around girls" Jin says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Well since you are going to be around a lot I'll tell you, Jungkook is afraid of girls we don't know why he just is" Jin tells me. I just nod my head.
"You probably think I'm weird now" Jungkook says quietly but loud enough for us to hear.
"No of course not, everybody is afraid of something, I'm afraid of balloons" I say giggling.
"You're afraid of balloons?" He says giggling too. I nod.
"Yep it's silly and weird but I am" I say. We all laugh a bit. After we finish eating, I help Jin clean up. After that i go to my room, which has a bathroom, and I take a shower. When I'm finished I put on my pj's which look like this.

(It says 'do not wake b4 10 am' just in case you can't read it)

I take out my notebook to write a little bit more before I go to bed. A while later the guys came and said goodnight. I put away my notebook and turned off my light. I closed the door and walked to my bed. I layed down and couldn't sleep. So I got up and went to the kitchen to get some water. When I got there, Jungkook was sitting on the counter holding a cup of water.
"Oh hey" I whisper.
"Hey, you couldn't sleep either?" He whispers back.
"No I can't, I just came to get some water" I whisper while walking to the cabinet where the glasses were. I grab a glass and fill it with water.
"Well goodnight" I whisper.
"Goodnight" he whispers back and with that I go back to my room and fall asleep.

Heyyo it's me again I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you didn't, well I don't really care. Please comment and vote. Byee❣️💜