Prologue/Ch. 1

Welcome to my Mystreet fanfic!
After the events of season 6

(From the pov of Aphmau)

It's almost been a year since we left starlight wonderland. Things have changed , not just for me but for everyone. Once everyone got back (aside from Travis and I) the people who weren't in the loop got filled in on what happened.

It took all of us a long time to recover (even the people who weren't there). After learning from Melissa that Aaron remembered a girl named shu i was shocked. I thought there was hope for us to reconnect online but considering the guardian forces was holding me and Travis at the remains of starlight they wouldn't  let me go online security reasons and stuff.

While Travis and I were stuck and being tested on, Aaron was becoming friends with everyone all over again. Once we were done with testing, me and Travis came back to LL (Lovers lane).  Melissa alsodecided to move to our block after everything that's happened and to be with Lucinda who is now her girlfriend.

Once Travis and me got back Everything felt out of place, but I guess it always will now with Aaron as he is and everyone's trauma from starlight. I pray everything will be fine but ill never be truly sure.
The house layout (Post Starlight)
Right side
House #1: Aphmau (Me)
House #2: Aaron
House #3: Laurence & Garroth
House #4: Dante
Left side
House #1: Zane & Ka
waii~Chan/Nana
House #2: Travis & Katelyn
House #3: Lucinda & Melissa
House #4: Kim & Ghost

Time skip to the present
Melissa picked me and Travis up from the airport and drove us back to LL. We were all tense so it was a pretty quiet other than some small talk to break the awkward silence till we got home.

We pulled up outside of me and Aaron's house and I felt like my heart sunk.

"H-h-hey Aph?" I heard a voice and a tap on my shoulder that made me jump. I looked over and saw Travis standing behind me with a concerned look on his face. "I-I'm f-fine." I say but I knew that was a lie and I think he knew too. "It's just a little surreal being back here, y'a know? I mean after everything that's happened.."
"Oh, ok just know I'm here for you if you need me ok?" I smile up at Travis. He's changed so much since high school but one thing has stayed the same, he's always there for me. I hope that never changes.

Thank you SO MUCH for reading my first fanfic! I hope to at least get a chapter out every 2-3 weeks or each month. Let me know what you want to see! I'm all open to constructive criticism! Also please refer to me as potato if you wanna lmk about things you wanna see in the future! Also Thank you to Twilightmoon05 for reading through my first two chapters! If you don't know their stuff and just like me you like MHA go check them out! Love you all! Bye!!
-potato 💜