Happy Birthday Isabel

Its Isabel birthday today so I wipped up a pancake frog with starberrys and white milk for her and pancakes,sausage,eggs, and coffe for Jace Isabel was happy I took her to get her hair done she had a nice little hair style simple flat hair and a tank with green ripped jeans.Jace bought her an iphone 5c and a cute case that say hatters gonna hate yea she know how to use it to be 5 she was on that thing all day adding contacts and shit and that day that one spot that one damn moment Jace proposed I said no because we ws playing it was a ring pop.You saw how sexy Jace is he got da hoes he will never marry no bitch lml so I throw Isabel a party her friends come Jace friends come like df but its his house but umm Lina and her sisters come all the way to L.A. doe so we chill I blast some music and the kids dance and I smiled and said happy birthday baby my lil baby was twerking on dis one boy I was like o hell nahh cause I don't want her to turn out like me an.Somebody knock on the door "I got it" and who df is it my mom like df she doing here she bring in a big ass present and tell me sorry I said mhn so we sit and Isabel open her presents ima name em Lina boughttwo outfits one is a white shirt with a black vess with black pants the other is rainbow shorts and a white shirt with see through in da back, my mom bought a motor cycle the kids kind,jàce friends gave her a couple 100'ets I cuffed dat shit fast and her friends bought some family dollor shit like df but after dat we cut caked eat people leave and I call it night.

Stay Tuned