8

"Wake up again babe." Jason shrug my shoulder to wake me up. I been super tired today, I wonder why.

"Dinner ready" He whisper in my ear.

I slowly sat up and rub my eyes. I look around and barely remember I was at Jason parent's house.

"Come on." Jason got up from bed and ran the other side to help me.

"I'm fine. Just a tired" I get up and fix my dress. I walk to the mirror and see my hair and makeup are still good.

"You look very beautiful" Jason appear behind me and wrap his arm around me.

"Please Jason. Don't" I beg him but he tighten his hug.

"Come on, we need to look like a happy couple. So smile and be happy" He kiss the side of my neck and my whole body went to shiver. I may not like him but he had control over the touch of my body. Curse you and your stupid mark.

"Fine. But only for your parents" I slowly put my hand on his hand.

"That's my girl" he kiss my check and lead me toward the door.

We went down stairs and to the kitchen where this wonderful smell was coming from. I smell beef, mash potato, and bacon salad.

Jason and me walk to the kitchen where his mother and father were both getting dinner on the table.

"Jason my boy, can you help us get plate on the table. And Jennifer, help Eliana with the beef."

"Ok" I nod and went to Eliana as Jason went with his father.

"So how is your visit? Like the house?" Eliana ask when she dip some juice on top of the beef.

"Great. I love you house."

"That's great, I thought it may have been too big for some people."

"Nah, its beautiful and huge" we shared a laugh and continue getting dinner ready.

"Do you like Jason, Jennifer?" Eliana pop that question I didn't want her asking.

"Umm yeah I like Jason. I actually love him" I turned around to prevent her from looking at my face.

"Mhhhhh"

After me and Eliana put dinner on the table, everyone sat at the table when Jason and his dad came back from the living room. It was silent for a while but soon Jason father ask question about the wedding and me and Jason told story about that day. I couldn't say how I was miserable or sad, only what Jason told me to say. Every couple of minute, Eliana would look at me and exam my face. It would kinda freak me out.

"So Jason, how did you find Jennifer? Was is love at first sight or what?" Eliana ask after everyone was done with dinner.

"Yeah, it was love at first sight" Jason smile toward me and hold my hand to give a show. I smile back and tighten the hold.

"An you Jennifer? Was is love at first sight or force marriage?" She look at me and I began to worry a little.

"Yeah, love at first sight" I gave a slight smile.

"Seem strange. I heard that you were force to the marriage because of Jason agreement to helping you father pack."

"That's lie" Jason growled at his own mother.

"Calm down boy. Just wondering about rumor. So Jason, is this love the same as with your last mate. I don't remember her name. Diana? Dilala?"

"Diylal" Jason grunt out while he drank some water.