~From the author~

** Stand alone books**

These are books that does not connect with any of my other stories. There is only one series I'm doing at the moment and those books follow on after Hoseok's Bride. So, if I don't mention Jiyeon or the other girls then it's not part of the series. Hopefully that makes sense! 

Other stories include: 

*Complications with Jimin

*J-Hope's Proposal + Hoseok's Everything (these two are connected and part of Hoseok's Imagine S2 with the mini clips on my channel)

*Jungkook's Secret

*Suga's Jealousy

*His Sacrifice 

*Jungkook's Light

*BTS Girlfriends (this is info about the girls for BTS's s1, s2, s3 imagines on my channel)

NOTE: Jungkook's Light is NOT part of the series. It's a book on its own. In other words, Jiwoo is not a character from the stories that connects with Hoseok's Bride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**BTS Series (ongoing)**

Note that this is the series I'm doing at the moment. If the book is connected, I'll mention some of the previous characters I've introduced before. I've mentioned some info about the series now and then either on my ff videos on my channel, my community tab or on Wattpad so check there to see if I leave some information behind. If not then feel free to message me :) 

I begin the series with Hoseok's Bride. Thank you for loving it! I'm happy so many of you enjoyed it as much as I did ^^ Even though I don't want to, I'll write down the order since I know a lot of you are confused BUT remember that the order might change. I tend to change my mind a lot so the order might change. 

~Order~

#1 Hoseok's Bride (completed) 

#2 Taehyung's Fear (nearing the end) 

#3 Yoongi's Love

#4 Seokjin's Touch

#5 Jimin's Smile 

#6 Namjoon's Mark

#7 Jungkook's Euphoria

NOTE

*Jungkook's girl in his book is NOT the same girl in Jimin's Smile. 

*Jimin is paired with Miyoung and Jungkook is paired with Dohee. I have yet to introduce Dohee but she won't be mentioned until it's nearing Jungkook's book (which is the 7th and final book).

Lastly, thank you for loving and reading my stories! It means a lot to me ^^ Please remember that I'm a university student who's working on her degree and studying another qualification part-time too. I have deadlines here and there so I want to put my work first :P Nevertheless, I will update whenever I can so even if it's in two week's time or a month's time then please be patient with me~~ ^^ Also, if there are grammatical errors then I'd like to apologise in advance. English is my second language so my english is not perfect! ... If you have other questions then message me and I'll try to reply back.