My Diary Entry

Its been a while since I have been thinking about breaking up with Shane. I know I might seem mean because he is so perfect but I really just want a Mr. Right Now. I wish I was heartless so I could break up with Shane and let him live his life. I want a guy who can show me how to love ,what it feels to have a broken heart and to teach me how to make love. I want someone who is almost the complete opposite of Shane. Shane is what I wanted but isn't what I need. Oh gosh and I keep leading Daniel on. I really need to control myself. I think its because my body wants to find a guy who I have chemistry with. My brain unfortunately can't help with this dilemma and with my heart completely not interested. I need someone to share raw passion with.

You know like in 50 shades of grey when Ana's heart races when she sees Christian. I want that! It would be nice for once to have a guy who makes me get hot just by hearing his name. Last time that happened was with Matt. Guy broke my heart like a dish at a greek wedding. Oh I heard he is involved with Monica . Anyways back to planet me. I want him to stir my curiosity, take me to exotic places, hold me like he won't let go. He must just be damn fine I can deal with bad traits like jealousy, nail biting, and other things I mean we are human after all. Imagine this...