Ell is back

Those few moments felt so surreal I'm even doubting that meeting him happened outside my sub conscience.

The clock strikes 11am and my shift is over. I was looking forward to sleeping but as I walked nearer to home I hear a loud familiar voice.

"Yeah well pack your shit leave & dammit!" Well the goes peace, Anabelle's back. She is the only person who talks like that around here. She is shouting at her boyfriend, poor Trevor.

"and don't forget to slip and trip into that cab the same way you did that bitch ... oh hey Lynn" My dearest Anabelle Gupta ,23, is my closest friend and room mate.

Unfortunately she doesn't have the best taste in guys. Its the same story different guy every time. She likes really tough gangster type guy who don't respect her because she is saving her virginity for marriage and they don't care. My lovely friend I hope she finds a real man, one who respects her and just to save her parent cardiac arrest I hope the guy is Hindu but doubt its going to be. Her sister Mina, married a Japanese man(Ando Nakamura) and her parents both had heart attacks. I know its really weird for a Hindu woman to be like that but Ell is very different but is faithful to her religion. Later on that night . Ell joins me in my bed with two large cups of cherry slush puppies. And I begin to tell her about my incident Mr.Too-Hot-To-Have-A-Name.

"So and then what happened"

"And then nothing. He left 5 minutes later. "

"Ah man your such a bore. If he was with me ooh girl you know its going down and by down I mean down to the court house" Ell said while pull down the sheets pretending its a veil.

"Lol yeah "

"So what's his name?"

"I don't know"

"Oh my gosh Lynn you really need to learn a few things about picking up guys"

" I think its kind cool, mystery guy"

"If he was he oil prince I have been hearing about. I'm just saying we would be on our honey moon right now."

"What oil prince?"

"Oh I have not heard anything about an oil prince."

"Ya but you never keep up with gossip. Apparently he has been staying here for the last 2 weeks?" Said a sleepy Ell.

"Good night angel" I give her a kiss on the forehead.

Ah the guy is just too fine. I regret not getting his name. I look forward to sleeping my blankets are very welcoming.

Its late Tuesday night and my turn to lock up. I would go home and sulk about not meeting any hot guys who are looking into courting me but the gym pool looks very tempting.

Our eyes locked on each other its like he sees right though me. His golden skin with sweat glistening against it, the warm glow of his body caressing me. His fingers caressing my naval slowly making their way down, my hands tugging his hair. The heavy deep chemistry creating an ambiance that tickles my excitement. He reaches for me. I grasp for air. Oh only if it were real I wished as I rose the surface of the water.

Luckily for me school was opening in a few days I'll be coding my butt of trying to get an internship of a life time.