Chapter 8

Mr Water Snake opened the door to let the inspector in his one room house (which was very big). It was so clean in there, he would be an amazing house snake for the inspector. The inspector furiously shook his head trying to erase his thoughts. It could never happen, Mr Water Snake was too good for him, never mind his 200 year long marriage. You see inspector goose is a vampire but we don't talk about that.

The Inspector sat in a beautiful groggy chair. "Why, Mr Water Snake this is a fine chair you have here, what is the wood, croak?" The inspector asked, almost stunned. Mr Water Snake was taken aback. He had never met someone with a similar passion as him to wood. He was flabbergasted. Absolutely stunner. "Yes sir, it is pure croak," he replied in shock. The inspector smiled, something he rarely dis, but then he realised he was doing it and he stopped, can't show emotions.

"So, Mr Water Snake I'm here about the murder of Timmothy Tits Frog. I'll be straight forward I personally don't think you murdered him, however its my job to interview anyone in the records. Unfortunately after Timmothys death you're the only one in there, meaning you are theoretically more likely to have murdered him than anyone else," spoke the inspector coldly. Mr Water Snake was taken aback yet again, but the inspector cut him off before he could say anything else,
"So you see, I have to ask, where were you on the night of Timmothy frogs murder." Mr Water Snake was stunned, he just sat there, vibin. You see, he didn't have an alibi. He straightened up and spoke confidently, "I'm sorry sir to be trouble, but all i did that night was stay at home, I'd rather keep to myself these days."
"Well I'm sorry sir, but that places you as a key murder subject," The inspector spoke as he eyed Water Snake suspiciously. Surely he wasn't capable of this.