Ch-8

Arthit's (POV)
They all were looking at me curiously.
I gave them some drinks. My friends were really worried about me.

Bright : arthit why did you call all of us here and what is our junior's doing here?

Me : i will tell you everything but you have to promise me something.

Pream : what promise? Why are you so serious is everything alright?

Me : promise me that whatever i tell you,you won't tell anyone.

Knot : we promise arthit,now tell us what happens.

Everyone nod to show that they are agreeing with knot. I look at kong,he nod at me.

Me : i want to tell you that i went to my home because my mom call me to come home urgently,she wanted me to meet someone,after i went home i saw kongpob was coming with his whole family,i was really confused so i ask my mom and she tells me that i promise kong to marry him when i was little and now i have to fullfill my promise so our engagement is after 2 days and we are getting married in 7 days,so i wanted to you all this first...huhh i am done,any questions?

What!!!!!!!!

Everyone was so shoked,

Toota : i never thought you will be the one who get married in our group.

Bright : yes,tell me the truth,did you take drugs or you are joking ?

Pream : shut up you idiot,so arthit you really getting married to 0062?

Knot : congratulation to both of you

Kong's friends were so shock that they  didn't say anything just look at kong to confirm,and Kong nod at them.

Me : so,you don't have any problem with this right?

Knot and pream : why would we have a problem with this?

Me : thanks guys

Bright : so 0062 is our brother in law now, seriously kong,all the best you are going to live with this idiot

Toota : yes,all the best👍

Kong was just smiling at me,he look so handsome when he smile,ohh and this handsome man is going to marry me