New girl. waking up

Chapter 1
Kaylas p.o.v

I wake up in the morning to mom shouting at me "Wake up Kayla its time to go to school!" Ugh i don't want to wake up I'm too lazy and i am the new girl at McKinley. "Wake up Kayla you don't want to be late for your first day at school!" Mom yells "Ugh okay I'm awake" I yelled back to her. Might as well get up and shower.

After my shower and getting dressed i went downstairs and seen my mom making breakfast " What's up mom what cha cookin?"

Mom looked back at me and said "Hey Kay I am making eggs and bacon; are you ready for your first day of school?" "Yeah mom I am but im kinda nervous.

She looked at me sympathetically and said "I know hun but this is a new chance to start over at a new school." "Yeah I know mom."

Let me explain why we had to move so you are not confused. Okay how and where do I start umm in my old town whisper wood which I know is a weird wannabe haunted name but that's what it is named. Anyways in my old high school i was the not so popular girl as a matter-a-fact i was most likely the most hated girl there, the popular girl Mason Derrl made everybody hate me by telling them i gave her boyfriend an STD and i didn't. So everyone was calling me a slut and telling me that i should be dead and then shefound out i was a lesbian and outed me at our high school homecoming dance, everyone started to call me queer and rug muncher. My mom found out and moved us here.

"Kayla.....Kayla" "Huh what?" I said surprised "Kayla you better hurry up or you are gonna be late for school "Okay mom"

I ran to my car and drove to school, i arrived at a tall tan and red school and exited my car. Everyone was staring at me and whispering while i walked into the office.