The blossom, blooming more in love.

AU: From this chapter, i'll tell half of the summary. Sarada askes Sasuke about the reason why Sakura chose him of all the man in the Shinobi World. It's still remain a mystery to the Uchiha patriarch, along with everyone else they know, even Naruto and Kakashi. With the discovery of Sakura, deemed to be one of the most beautiful kunoichis since the Fourth World War, and there are many admirers and suitors that are still pursue her, Sasuke investigates more during the time he stays to deal with problems about half the male populations after his wife, and the issue about some people who still dislike Sakura since in her youth. A few of his worst fangirls and Sakura's childhood bullies. Take place recently from the Chunin exams, and Sasuke Retsuden.

(Skip the chat between Sarada and Chouchou if you found it boring and too long to read it all.)

With Sarada and Chouchou

"Ne, Sarada. Isn't it a perfect day for us to relax, and have our beauty rest like we deserved to?"

The question came out from the mouth that still busied eating yakisoba buns, of the Akimichi heiress, Chouchou.

In the middle of noon, Sarada and Chouchou came to their usual spot in a sweets shop that they regullary have snacks after a tiring day with missions.

But they have a day-off today, so they decided to spent it on chatting what's on their mind for all the busier times they couldn't met.

It was like girls time for the two best friend, and it was.

They were talking about all the event that happens a few months ago, mainly about their adventure to find Sarada's father, and Chouchou's real 'parents'.

It was unnerving, over-emotional, and risky, but in the end the Uchiha family reunited at last, and Sarada was glad that her parents had cleared everything to her. All started from a mistake led by one of her Papa's former teammate.

She should had relized it sooner, to this day she's still feel guilt whenever she looks at her Mama.

And a few months ago after the Chunin Exam, she found out that she'll become a sister. Because Papa had informed her that Mama was pregnant.

It's been five months since then. Sarada had been a big support to her pregnant mother. Papa had been home more regularly, tending to her every moment. Eventhough Mama said it was alright, it all changed when they discovered that Sakura was having triplets.

Words spread wide to their friends and peers. The night there were cheers, hollers and congratulations. Never had she seen Papa so atonishly happy.

Their conversation was normal until Chouchou spoke something off-topic a bit but still concerned.

"How's that hunk of a dad of yours? Still out there venturing on the Unknowns? Must be tough for you."

Sarada almost choked on her black tea.

It's rare for her Papa to be at home, but today is one of those day when he'd visit and spend quality times with her and her Mama.

What Chouchou just asked made also wondering more about their married relationship.

How Mama and Papa can go through everything and still love each other? And she knew the answer clearly now.

That's because i'm exist. I'm the proof of their connection. The fruit of their bonding. The result of their love.

"Chouchou, don't tell me you got infactuated with my Papa the first time you'd seen him."

Sarada was sure her father wasn't known only for his skills, but also his looks. The red head she'd seen in one of her Papa's old picture, Karin or something looked happy when she was standing next to him.