Chapter 1-leaving

Caitlyn's POV
It's Saturday which means adoption day which means I'm just gonna watch kids get adopted and never come back but with me, I've been brought back at least 5 times but I don't even do anything.maybe today it will be different and if I get adopted I wouldn't be brought back haha not gonna happen.

2 hours later
I saw a woman looking at me then she came over to me."hi sweety I'm mrs.collins what's your name?",she said I answered with "Caitlyn" " well that's a beautiful name. How old r u?" She asked "13" "well what do u like to do for fun?" "Sing" "can I hear u sing?" "Yeah sure" I sang stay with me by Sam
Smith. "Wow u have a beautiful voice" "thank you" "u know what" "what" "I'm going to adopt u!" She said,I was scared I didn't want to be brought back. "You really shouldn't Your just gonna bring me back like the rest of them do" I said she frowned then smiled "I don't think I will bring u back" "um ok then" she went to go sign the papers then came back to me we grabbed my small suitcase and then we left. When we were driving we stopped and I looked at a normal sized house."oh and by the way I have 2 daughters Kristen and Karisma and 2 sons Chris and crawford and Chris and Kristen are singers to but Kristen,crawford,and chris aren't here but u will meet Karisma who's about the same age as u."ok" when we get in the house mom shows me to my new room and then someone knocked on the door I opened it to see someone with red hair and blue/green eyes. "hi I'm Karisma but u can call me kizzy ur my new sister" " I'm Caitlyn" "so tell me about your self"Kizzy said "well I'm 13 years old I sing that's pretty much it. "Wow there's gonna be 3 singers in the house now let me Hear u sing" "ok"I sang stay with me like I did to mom. When I finished her eyes went wide "that was amazing" "thanks" "crawf and Chris r coming back tonight but they don't know about u and Kristen is comin tomorrow" "ok"

4 hours later
I was on my new iPhone that we bought 2 hours ago when I heard to people come in the door I saw two boys at the door both brown hair but one with bright green eyes and one with brown eyes they looked at me and then to mom and said "who's this"mom answered with "um boys this is your new sister Caitlyn I adopted her earlier today." Both smiled and looked at me and introduces themselves I learned the one with brown eyes was Crawford and the one with bright green eyes was Chris.