𝕾𝖙. 𝖁ă𝖉𝖚𝖛𝖆'𝖘 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘

Welcome to the revival of St. Văduva's School for Prestigious Girls!

(Formerly known as "St. Văduva's School for Troubled Girls" and "St. Vladimir's School for Troubled Girls".)

If you've been here since the beginning, welcome back! If not, nice to meet you, please enjoy the ride! I decided to try and do this for NaNoWriMo, and got pretty far! I am so proud of myself, you guys don't even know! This will be updated weekly,...

If you've been here since the beginning, welcome back! If not, nice to meet you, please enjoy the ride! I decided to try and do this for NaNoWriMo, and got pretty far! I am so proud of myself, you guys don't even know! This will be updated weekly, schedule to be determined. But let's get into what I've modified!

☽☼☾

Things I've (noticeably) changed:

• The name!

• Character ages!

• Setting!

• Connections between characters!

• Character personalities!

• And more! (Basically just things I never got to in the first drafts)

☽☼☾

Before You Read/Content Warning -Things this work may include but is not limited to:

Violence

Blood and gore

Explicit language

Death

Thoughts of self-harm and suicide

Hints of a budding relationship between a professor and a student. No underage or coercion aspect.

• Some racism and misogyny.

Implied sexual assault. Not glorified or detailed.

If you're not bothered by these warnings, please continue reading!

☽☼☾

Copyright by Cassidy Steltzer 2018. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced by any means, electronically, mechanically, photocopied, recorded, or otherwise unless given prior permission by the author. Brief quotations for book reviews are allowed.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are a product of the author's imagination or use fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, and places is entirely coincidental.