In 3 Weeks' Time...

Hey guys

Hey guys.

I deeply apologize for my lack of posting on the dates I should be.

I did not expect to be cramming things into my schedule to keep me from here.

Last Monday, I fell asleep while finishing homework, and yesterday, I fell asleep while trying to apply for scholarships. I've been super busy as of lately, and it's making me forget to upload.

The peak of everything is kind of going on right now, so I honestly don't know if I will have much time to be on Wattpad.

I've come to the conclusion that I will do what I did back in October: Take a break until everything blows over.

March 13th is the day I completely finish my Senior Project, and it's also Prom Night!

After that week, I will be back and at it on Wattpad.

Every now and then, I will be on Discord to talk with y'all - I have talks on there sometimes about college and what to expect, hoping to give some of you younger ones some insight. I hope I can help y'all prepare. I talk about the importance of grades, scholarships, and all that fuzz.

At one point, I even asked the people on there to constructively criticise my Senior Project for Talented Art 😂

Another reason why I push y'all to join the Discord. The link for it is in the last post if you haven't joined yet!

Honestly, it shouldn't feel so different. I barely post nowadays anyways with my screwed up schedule 😂

I love y'all, and I will see you guys when I see you.