Party for Hosuh

Daniel was surprised by the fact Hosuh had brought everyone gifts on Friendship Day even though no one else did. So Daniel gathered as many friends as he could for a meeting on Hosuh. Of course, he had to keep it a secret from Hosuh and and made sure of that.

Dan had told Jay, Stephen, Annabelle, Jocat, Elias, and Gavin to meet up later but didn't tell them that it was to make a plan on what to do to show appreciation for the innocent bean Hosuh. They all met up at the park at 2 PM because Hosuh went to take a nap at the time. Daniel brought a notepad and pens to write any ideas they come up with.

Once everyone showed up, Daniel started explaining what he wanted to do. Of course, everyone thought it would be very thoughtful to do. So everyone had to start party planning. Daniel started giving everyone a role to do for the party.

"Okay, since Stephen knows his Boyfriend so much, Stephen will be in charge of most of the party making." Dan says. Stephen asks, "Wait... So I get to tell people how to do their shit?!" "Basically, yeah." Jay states."YESSSS!!!" Stephen exclaims.

Daniel continues, "So, I will put Gavin charge of finding a place to host the party." Gavin says, "Cool, I'm down with that." Dan smiles, continuing. "Jo, I'm gonna have you be in charge of inviting people." Jo gives Dan a thumbs up.

 "Elias, you'll be in charge of finding furniture for the party." Elias says, "Alright. That should be fine." Dan continues, "Ann, you're in charge of the decorating." Ann smiles brightly. "Perfect, I have just the right stuff for decorating right now." Daniel says, "Excellent, now, Jay, you are gonna be in charge of the food and drinks." Jay asks, "Really? Even if I add liquor into the list?" Dan nods, "Mhm, just ask Stephen stuff." Daniel is left being in charge of the entertainment part of the party.

Everyone starts leaving to start what they need to do, planning the party in a few days. Daniel catches Stephen before he leaves, asking him, "Hey, you're going to bring Hosuh to the party without him knowing, is that okay?" Stephen turned to Dan saying, "Yeah. I got you. It's ok." Dan smiles brightly, "Thanks, Stephen." Stephen grins back, "No problem, Daniel."

Everyone heads home figuring out what they need to do. Gavin got the park reserved for the party, which Stephen thought was great. Elias ordered chairs and tables from a party planning store that also had bouncy houses for sale. Elias texted Stephen if he should get one, and Stephen thought that was a good idea.

 Ann got blue table cloths, Danplan balloons, streamers, and some extra cool stuff that she thought would make everything way more fun than it will be. Daniel got a bunch of pinatas to get, especially since Stephen had 'violent tendencies'. He also got games and fun ideas to play out. Stephen agreed to those.

However, Jay was having a decent time with his job until he learned of a very interesting fact. Jay asked Stephen, "Hey, what achohal does Hosuh like?" Stephen answered, "That's hard to answer, cause Hosuh hasn't tried achohal yet." Jay actually opened his eyes to that. "Say what?! He's never tried achohal?! Well, Stephen, I know what I'm bringing to the party then."  Jay was planning something devious, and Stephen went with it to see if it would work.

~Time Skip~

Days passed and the party date has FINALLY arrived. It was to start at 3 PM. Many friends were invited to the party. Everyone was at the party by 2:50 so they could surprise Hosuh.

Daniel wearing a fine suit of black and green. Elias got the same, but with a dark blue instead of green. Stephen wearing a dress up shirt, pants, and shoes all black with some purple. Along with a purple flower on his shirt. Gavin doing the same as Stephen, though with no flower and instead of purple it's blue. Jay wearing a yellow dress shirt with black pants and shoes. He also had a black tie on him. Ann wearing a light pink dress that has floral designs on it. Her dress went to as long as her knees and she had pink tap shoes on. Jo wearing a dress shirt that was gray with a black vest on it. He was wearing gray pants and black shoes.

Guests like Jaiden, James, Adam, Sultan, Maaz, PJ, and more were wearing similar clothing. Everyone gathered around to surprise Hosuh. And everyone brought a bag with them. Hmm...

Stephen, who had to bring Hosuh there, tricked Hosuh by saying he had planned a surprise date. Hosuh got dressed in a white sweater and ripped blue jeans. He decided to wear a flower in his hair too. Stephen gave Hosuh a blind fold. And now are on the way.

~~To Be Continued~~

Sorry 'bout that. But school is really getting on me. Soo sorry. I'll update soon.

Always seize the day -MT