the 'switching' turn around of life

" come on grandma, tell us a bedtime story, tell us one that is adventurous" said Toby.

"or you could tell us a true story," argued Sophie. "ok this story is a true story, full of adventures, heartbreak, sadness, happy endings and two friendships that could never be broken. are you ready for a story that is packed with that much adventure and trust that it will blow your minds" asked grandma Mikaila.

"yes, we are, tell us please" replied Sophie. "ok it starts off like this.

there once lived a young boy named John on a huge farm, who didnt have a lot of friends, and was very lonely. his mum had died when he was just three years old and his dad, Tim, was so busy working on the farm that he had no time to play little John's games. one day though, when John went off to school, his father went out to the local town. while he was there he didnt stop into the pub for a drink, instead he went to Mary's house. Mary was an old lady that use to breed dogs that no body in the rich towns wanted. when he walked up to the door Mary opened it before Tim had the chance to knock. She asked him how could she be of assistance?

Tim said to her "I am looking for the toughest but cutest dog you have." Mary looked at him with a smile, "i think that i might have just what you are looking for, he came into the world 3 months ago, but no-one has wanted to take him home." when tim saw the pup he bought it from the lady straight away.

when John arrived home on the bus after school, Tim let the little fat Rottweiler X staffy down and it ran right to John as fast as his little legs could carry him. then, then and there, there was an instant connection. John was the happiest little boy that Tim had ever seen. As the years went by both John and his dog Spike grew bigger, smarter and stronger. everyday while John was at school, Spike would do his best to help Tim out on the farm, but then right before the bus pulled up at the end of the driveway. Spike would stop work and run as fast as he could, with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. then once he reached John, it was an instant wrestling match.

once the match was over they would finally walk together up to the house. Before dinner John would go and wash his hands and look in the mirror for a while wondering what he was going to do with his life.

now John was not your average looking farm boy, he had the darkest brown hair, with little bits of blonde through it, he had very tanned skin from being outside all of the time, and bright blue eyes. since he was always helping his dad around the farm he was very strong. Spike on the other hand, had the height of a Rottweiler, with a blodgy brown body, which was dark and light brown. he had a Rottweilers face, but a staffies little legs, and he was very fit.

Feburary eighth, exactly two weeks from the day that it was the day that Tim was going to take both Spike and John to Skeleton Mountain. All three of them were so excited that they could barely sleep, as the day got closer and closer, Spike and John were getting more and more excited, but Tim didnt want them slacking off so he made sure that they all stayed busy. before they knew it the day was here.

John and Tim were up at the house loading up the plane, while Spike was in the paddock running around. one hour later and they were ready to go, Tim started up the plane and Spike came running at the sound of it. wagging his tail excitedly he stood by the plane waiting to go on his little adventure. as Spike, John and Tim boarded the plane, they started on their journey to Skeleton Mountain. no one really knows why it is called that, but there is an old myth that, anyone who went up into these mountains, never returned. these three brave souls werent afraid, they were just keen for an adventure.

A few hours passed and every minute as they got closer and closer, they grew more and more excited. They were so close that they could probably jump there is they really wanted to, then the unthinkable happened. Their plane hit a mountain top, it was losing power, Tim was trying everything he could to try and keep it under control. Nothing that he was doing seemed to work, instead the plane just kept going down further and further, and as it went further it went faster and faster. Then finally, they heard a bang from the left side of the plane. The left propeller had blown they began to drop even faster.