In Love with the Lamb

Hayley

"I love you Hayley"

"I love you to Elijah" I whispered back. His whole face lit up and he kissed me deeply. "Really?" I nodded smiling. "So much" I whispered and he smiled. "Want to paint?" I nodded. We went upstairs and began painting. When I finally looked at mine I saw me and him. With a heart in the center. I turned it around and he smiled. "It's gorgeous. We need to hang it" I smiled. There was a knock on the door and I stood. "I'll get it" I said and left him painting while I answered. Klaus walked in looking pissed. "What's up?" I asked washing the paint off my hands. "Where is Elijah?" He asked not answering my question. "Right here brother. What's going on?" Elijah asked coming down. "Hayley. Don't you dare listen in" Klaus said before taking Elijah upstairs to a room. I couldn't help but listen in a little.

"What's going on?" Elijah asked. "Shh" Klaus said before I heard water running. Shit. I finished washing my hands before sitting on the couch watching a movie. They walked down about 30 minutes later and Klaus left. "What's going on?" I asked Lijah. He sat beside me. "Can you stay by yourself for a few days?" I sat up. "What? Why?" I asked. "I can't tell you. I just have to go away with Klaus for 3 days. I'll be back before you know it baby" I nodded lightly sighing. "What if I slip?" I asked standing up. "I'll have Jordan check on you. If you do slip he can bring Titus over and watch you" I nodded. He packed up before kissing me. "Bye. Behave. I'll be back before you know it" he said. I nodded. "I love you" I called as he got to the door. "I love you to princess" he said before leaving.

What was that all about?