Chapter 1: Part 3

Scarlett

 I approached the foyer and peeped downstairs and I saw a black cat. The cat's yellow eyes were gleaming at me as if it was looking at my soul then it went to another room. I must have stared at it for a few minutes until this guy downstairs snapped his fingers to check if I was aware of what was happening. 

"Hey there!" he shouted. "Oh Hello" I replied stuttering, I think he giggled when I responded. "You must be the new tenants". "Oh Yes, nice to meet you Mr.-" he cut me off. "Demetrios, my name is Demetrios but you can call me Dimitry. What's yours?". His name meant loves the earth. I was able to decipher that simply because I loved greek mythology very much thus giving me a wider vocabulary.

"Scarlett". "Nice to meet you Dimitry" I replied with a much more assertive tone. "Well it's been a pleasure meeting you Scarlett, I'll see you around." He replied in a deep voice then he winked at me going his way out.

Clyde 

It turns out that the person who opened the door was named Mr. Aldous Balston, he was the caretaker of our dormitory which is technically our "father", he invited us inside and he asked me which of the bags I was carrying was owned by Scarlett, I gave him her bags and he asked me to wait here while he takes Scarlett to her room.

I looked at the details of the house and there was an inscription on the roof that says "Η Βουλή που αγαπούν Χτισμένο". Which I do not know what it means. The house was quite cozy and the style of the housedorm was a little bit Victorian with a taste of Italian architecture but has a lot of greek designs and characters.

Mr. Aldous Balston seemed he was at his mid-fifties and has been the caregiver for years, he had blondish-white hair and he was wearing glasses and he seemed very formal and always seems to wear a suit and tie. I was sitting down in the couch in the foyer while waiting until he finally arrived.

He offered to help me with my luggage but I humbly denied and so we went on our way. The Foyer had foor doors, we went inside on one of them that revealed a hallway full of doors, we walked until the very end revealing another staircase. We reached the second floor and another hallway was there but that wasn't my room was located. 

We went on the third floor and there was one last hallway. we walked right past four doors until I reached mine, he said this was the boys' dormitory and there are no women here so I should relax and get settled in.

I entered the door that revealed a room with two windows, one desk, one wardrobe, and a bathroom. Everything seemed to be in order and clean, I was so exhausted because of carrying all that luggage I just lay down the bed.

I was about to close my eyes when there was some sort of text on the ceiling that says...

What Do You Think Will Happen Next?