Episode 24

We didn't go to school today or thats what everyone thought. Yeonjun oppa made us invisible from anyone and also called the principle to get yoonmin in the school. He accepted without objection and also told that him and mom would be on a "vacation" for a long period of time. As we entered the school with yoonmin, we heard murmurs and gasps.
"Isn't he handsome."
"Omg he is a greek god!"
"Holy fuck who is he?"
"He looks perfect."
"I want date him!!"
"No I will date him!"
"Wait aren't you straight!!?"
"Yeah I am as straight as a circle now."
"I really want him to take me right now and fuck the shit out of me!!"
"Weren't you also straight?"

Ok.... ●__● That was a bit too much. There were many students talking and these ones basically made me realise how yoonmin just turned two straight guys gay... A girl literally fainted as I saw yoonmin winked at her.
Thump... wait what was that sound behind us. We all turned around to see atleast 4 guys and a maximum of 6 girls on the ground.. ohh that was a bit too much.
"He literally just blew a kiss to them!!" Taehyung said surprised.
"Uhmm maybe I had asked for too much charm for him..." Yeonjun said.
"But seriously?! Did they really fainted because of him.?!" I asked
"Yes because I see their auras are pink which mean flustered". Yeonjun said
"And whats my aura like?" Jiah asked testing him but she sounded a bit awkward too like something weird happened between them
"I see it orange which mean you are crazy!" Yeonjun said.
"Ok you guys stop right there before I handcuffs both of your hands together with each other and rememeber the key will only be in my hand so you guys will not separate at all!" I said
"Yeah" mom agreed with me.
"Ok!" The both replied at awkwardly looked at each only to avoid eye contact with yeonjun clearing hjs throat
"Yoonmin head to the principle's office and take your schedule." Yeonjun said to which he only slightly nodded to not look suspicious.

After doing all the formalities,we finally started heading to the class. He had psychology for now but as mom was "absent" it was a free period. He entered the class and Ricky was nowhere to be found..
"Guys! What if she won't come because of us!?" I asked anxious
"She certainly will. Because she is searching for us." Mom replied
Busy in our little conversation we didn't realise that most of the students fainted and some were like drugged.
"Yoonmin what the fuck did you do to them now?" Jiah asked.
"hey! Language!" Mom said.
"Oops sorry aunty!" Jiah quickly aoologised and yeonjun snickered whom Jiah glared at.
"I didn't do anything. I just smiled at them and they were like in awes and fainted!" Yoonmin whispered making sure no students looked at him. Lucky for him, everyone was now fainted.
"You've got some power bish!" I said.
"Y/n?! Did you just swear.?!" Mom asked.
"No mom!! I din't I said bish instead of bitc---" Taehyung covered my mouth right on time. Mom doesn't like swearing for no reason. When I was angry the other day, she let me swear as much as I wanted but now is a BIG no no.

Yoonmin managed to find a place between the corpses-- I mean the unconscious students at the back completely where we used to sit. We sat down behind him which was completely empty. We all prayed for Ricky to show up today. We crossed our fingers suddenly I felt someone take hold of my hand in a comforting way. I looked to my side to see Taehyung with his comforting smile. A smile immediately crept on my face seeing his rectangular smile. All of a sudden we heard some clicking sound as if someone wearing heels approaching. Mom quickly snapped her fingers which resulted in all students to seem as if sleeping on the table with their head on the table and hands used as pillow. Yeonjun also snapped his fingers and we found ourself in a bubble like thing.
"What is it for?" I asked.
"This is a layer of invisibility for making sure that Ricky doesn't see us even Taehyung." He said.
Thats when that person entered, it was Ricky. She looked around confusion ckearly on her face.

Ricky's POV
I looked around the whole school to find Taehyung and that y/n bitch but I couldn't find them neither that pathetic psychology teacher nor that other man with them. Who were they? Were they related to y/n or Taehyung? I really want to kill them. How could they reunite in my presence?! Like what the fuck is happening. How did y/n meet Taehyung again after her reincarnation?! And that Jiah girl.. she looked really close to them. I need to find them but as I can't find them, I head to the psychology class ecpecting to see that teacher, jiah, y/n and Taehyung. I prepared my famous smirk on my face and opened the class' door only to find every single student asleep. Why are evrryone sleeping?! My smirk dropped and turned into a more confused look.
"Oh hi there!" I heard someone.
I looked at the back to see a guy on y/n and jiah's seat. Here is my prey for now. I walked to him sexily making sure that sees every move. I sat next to him and looked in his eyes smirking. But as soon as I look in his eyes, I don't see lust like I see for the other guys. He shows me a genuine smile. His eyes were full of honesty and faith. What the fuck is this creature. So pure..
"Hi! I am Yoonmin!" He said.
"ParkMin Yoonmin!"
"Uhm hi.." I said looking away from him. He was too bright.
"Whats your name?" He asked.
"Uhh Ricky.... Kang Ricky." I said.
"Nice to meet you Ricky!" He says and shakes my hand taking me aback.
"Friends?" He asked.
I was beyond shock right now. Not only he doesn't have lust for me but he literally wants to be friends with me? This guy is weird. I never had any friends in my whole lifetime.
"Uhh uhmmm yeah.." I said.

Why do I feel so weird? That was the my question in my mind.