How It Started

It was 1000 years today when the lycan war began it went on and on many wolfs and humans lost there life for what cause, though to improve lycan life's nothing worked until the war finished today exactly 1000 years on the minute.

She new her dad would be home soon from the war and it wouldn't be long until he found out about the boy she had fallen in love with. She was scared to tell her dad about this boy because he was a military trained man and he would track him down and would hurt him.
After three rings patrisha picked up the phone

"hi babes what's wrong" patrisha said softly

"yeah, hi I need your help get over here right now! " coraline quickly said

"What's wron..."

But before patrisha could finish coraline had hung up and was once again waiting on her bed.

There was a quick frantic knocking on the door before petrisha burst through the door to check whether coraline was okay.
" what's wrong with you? You nearly gave me a heart attack! " Coraline snapped angrily.

"I thought you were dying or something really important,
right what's wrong? " she said eyes gleaming and all.

Coraline stared at her shoes, which she looked at like they were the best way to get out of the situation.

"so" she started nervously, "there's this boy and he's well, i'll just say he's drop dead gorgeous! but I don't know if he even knows me and if my dad finds out he's dead" coraline said biting her lip, in deep thought.

"Go for it girl! Go get that man meat no matter what your dad thinks! Right I've got to get going, dentist appointment tomorrow, need to be ready for it, bye" patrisha said gleaming her pearly whites and waving crazily.

"Bye" coraline mumbled with a half hearted smile on her face.

Coraline fell asleep that night gripping her blanket, a small smile plastered on her face.