Chapter 3

________________________________________________________________________________

*In the Unknown Region of Space*

There was floating a inactive ship that look like multiple geometry forms smashed together at about 1,920m in length,it only had one light active,it had several place where there was rust.We zoomed to the window where we see a girl of 25 years old with a white shirt too big for her with a tattoo of an ancient company called Aperture Science who were testing multiple type of technology but the most exceptional was the Borealis a large mobile colony created to explore the Unknown Region but it disappear for 100 years, the ship lost almost all its crews members except for a little girl of fifteen who was put into a cryo chamber where she was waiting to be awaken by parents but they too died, the AI of the Ship kept the cryo chamber active the longer it could but it wasn't sufficient so it wake her up.

We zoomed to the window where we see a girl of 25 years old with a white shirt too big for her with a tattoo of an ancient company called Aperture Science who were testing multiple type of technology but the most exceptional was the Borealis a lar...

She was watching the space outside, before a light appear and the Excalibur appear out of Warp at the side of the ship. When she saw the ship she became overjoyed because she hadn't saw other people except for the AI.

She ran to the command center of the ship where was the AI who had taken care of her when she woke up.When she arrived, she saw beam of light appearing inside before two recon force appeared inside with their weapon drawn before they saw her.

"Who are you ? what is this ship doing inside the Unknown Region and how did you escape the gravity wells."The first ask her before she put her hand up to her throat and they immediately figured out"Ha so you are mute, can you indicate the terminal for the control of the ship, we need to know what this ship was build for,when and why."He asked before the girl point to the command chair of the center as on the armchair were holographic projector that could show all about the ship and even control it.

"Thank if you want we can call for a transportation to our ship where you will be able to eat,drink and rest."When the second talk about those,she immediately nod, making the scout chuckle"Alright let me contact my captain."Before he put two finger to the side of his helmet

"Captain, we arrived on what appear to be the bridge and we also found the signal of life detected by the ship, its a girl of about 24-25 years old and we would request food,water and a bed for her for the time being as we are currently looking at the data of the ship, so i would like to request for her to come aboard our ship."He said his report before he had ask.

"Alright, sent her here but she will need to have a medical examination done on her to see if something happened while she was here and she not a danger to us."The captain respond before the scout put the symbol of the team on her shirt.

"This will be used to track you and transport you aboard the ship and it can also be use to contact me with either voi.. message written."The scout said before he tap it two times, a second later she was taken in a yellow light while his partner was looking over the data.