ch2

i froze not knowing what to do "what the fuckk" i screamed, he just stared at my body smirking "i can't wait to fuck you someday" he said bluntly "get the fuck out" i screamed at him, and he had the audacity to laugh i soon realized that my body was getting cold i quickly looked down to find out i didn't put the towel back on so i quickly grabbed it and pushed him out of my room "kyle what's going on...i told you my sister is off limits" elliot said his voice not being to clear since he was down stairs, "chill" he screamed back.

"why were you in my room in the first place" i said annoyed "i wanted to ask you if- actually never mind" he said getting out my room, ugh the asshole he knew that i can't stand not knowing anything. after i got dressed i went downstairs and kyle looked at me and started laughing "i cant take that sexy body of yours out of my had" he said and elliot shot him a glare "dude not my sister" he replied sorta laughing "why do you find that funny?" i questioned "because why not" jackass replied, his name is jack but he is such an ass so i just usually call him jackass "why does everyone not cooperate with me?" i asked "well if you can't tell no one really likes you here" jackass replied back "likewise" i replied bluntly "okay stop before things get out of hand" i sat down but then kyle came and cuddled to me "get the fuck off of me" i said slightly pushing him "no can do" "when is he leaving" "you don't know" jack asked "know what ?" i questioned, everyone started laughing "what?" i asked "kyle i staying for the whole week since his parents are with mom and dad" elliot answered "no way" "yes way" kyle said back.

"sorry but i'm stealing your boyfriend we need to leave for practice" jack told me "disgusting..never put my name with kyle and boyfriend in the same sentence" i said acting like i'm gagging "i know you won't be able to resist this beauty" kyle whispered to my ear giving me shivers "oh i see i turn you on in a way don't i" he whispered getting closer to my ear, i looked at him and pushed him away from me " in your dreams pretty boy" "well you called me pretty so i'd take that as a yes" he said "and i called you a boy" replying back knowing that he hates when someone calling him a boy "i swear to g-" " come onnn" elliot cut him off "i'll be back" he said before leaving, fianlly i can do what i want without anyone bothering me.

an hour went by and i was just watching some netflix then the door bell rang, i opened it not knowing who it was "is this elliot and elles house ?"