Chapter Six - Hotel

I pressed my back to the wall, desperate to stay out of sight for just one more second. And I did, thank god. I let out a sigh as I continued on my way through the heavily guarded house. Of course a CEO of a large company would have so many guards, but this was almost impossible. The option of killing all the guards was an option, but I only had so many bullets, and I didn't want to draw attention to myself. I made it to the room, and walked in slowly. The moon was full. It flitted through the closed blinds. I heard him in the walk in closet, so that's where I went.

I walked in, sliding the door shut behind me as I kept my gun raised. I rounded the corner of the massive closet and there he was. His eyes locked with me and he opened his mouth. My finger went to the trigger, but before I could even pull it, his head was blown off, and he fell to the carpeted ground. I froze, my gun and my eyes locking on a man sitting in a chair on the far side of the room. "Hello" he said, waving his gun at me. "Who the fuck are you? That was my hit" I growled, my gun aimed between his eyes. "Why don't we put the gun down" he said, "Answer my fucking question" I growled menacingly, approaching him slowly.

He rose from his seat, looking at me. "Drop the gun" I said. He complied, dropping the gun and stepping away. His hands rose slowly, his eyes locked with mine. "You're gonna kill me? Really? Even though you have no idea who I am?" he asked. I was quiet, and I got closer. "Why did you kill him" I demanded, my gun meeting his forehead. He flinched slightly, and his eyes fluttered shut. "You were about to kill him anyways" he said softly. I dropped my gun, grabbing the collar of his shirt and slamming him into the wall. "Tell me who the fuck you are!" I yelled, and he winced. "That one hurt" he said, his voice strained. "Answer me!" I shouted, and he groaned. "Here they come" he said. I heard men yelling, and I dropped him, grabbing my gun and tackling him to the ground behind the chair. The men came in yelling, and shooting. I ducked down as the bullets whizzed by my head.

His eyes locked on his gun. "Don't you dare" I growled. "Well I don't really have anything else" he said. I groaned, reaching into my boot and pulling a pistol. "Here" I said. "Thank you, random stranger" he said. "On my three" I said. "One..." I cocked my gun. "Two.." I held my finger over the trigger. "Three" he said suddenly and jumped up, shooting. I jumped up and followed suite, and we shot at the guys. I advanced, shooting the last guy and standing over him. I turned to him. "Boo" he said, and the last thing I saw was his fist coming towards my face.

I woke up tied to a chair. A fucking chair. "Where am I?!" I demanded. The man was sitting in front of me, drinking from a flask. "Good morning sunshine" he said. "How's that head? Headache?" he questioned. I growled. "I just want a yes or no. I have an Advil on hand and some water" he went over to a table and held up two pills, and a bottle of water. "Yes." I grumbled. "Alright" he said. "I'm gonna undo you so you can take the pills. Don't kill me" he said. I knew he knew I would attack him. But he didn't seem to care. He undid the first strap, on my wrist, and I immediately grabbed his neck, squeezing. He gasped for air, a vein in his forehead becoming prominent. "Who the fuck are you" I growled as he wheezed, the Advil and water falling as his arms grabbed at my wrist. "Come on man" he wheezed.

I let him go. I don't know why, but I did. I felt a part of me urging, telling me this man was important. This man could have me killed. He coughed, stumbling backwards and wheezing. When he recovered, he undid the rest of my straps. "If you're gonna beat my ass, do it now." he said, taking a step back. I wanted to. But I didn't. I took the pills and the water from the floor and took them. "Now, answer my question, you motherfucker. Who the fuck are you?" I demanded gruffly. "I'm dead," he said, a slight smirk on his face.

"Welcome to the afterlife, you're dead now too"