S1 E5

I was sat in my room listening to music when I heard Archie punching his punching bag. "ARCHIE SHUT UP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs get her carried on. All. Night!

Next day

I was nervous about going in today. After the kiss Jug didn't really explain what we were. I just didn't wanna make it awkward. AND I WAS SO TIRED BECAUSE OF GINGER ROCKY!

I walked over to the room and Kev was in the middle of explaining something to Betty and Jug. I walked in and out my head on the table.

"Al-" "Archie wouldn't shut up lad night. Didn't sleep. To tired to function!" I huffed then the door opener. "Oh hey, Betty!" A boy walked in. "Trev, hi?" Betty stood up.

"Sorry to interrupt." He walked in. "Oh, no. It's okay. We're just working on uhhh." She países and Jug finished. "Our murder board."

"Well I just wanted to make sure we are still on for Tomorrow?" He asked her. I looked over at Kev with my eyes brows raised. "Absolutely. It's a date." She smiled. "I mean I'll see you there."

"See ya." "Bye." He walked out. "Going on a date with Trev? Does Mama Cooper know about that?" Kev asked her. "Kev I'm not on house arrest. Okay she's out of town at a women in Journalism spa retreat." Betty sighed.

"Anyways it's not a date date!" She walked around. "You just called it a date. You literally said it's a date." Jug sounded... hurt...

"That's just my cover. Really it's an intelligence gathering mission we should focus on the one thing we have access to that your dad doesn't. The kids at Riverdale high maybe Trev knows something about Jason he didn't think was important. Okay and I have class." She grabbed her stuff.

I looked over at Jug to see his face all sad. Did he like Betty? Then why did he... "Alexa I-" Jug started then I cut him off. "You know what guys I have to get to class to." I grabbed my bag and ran out. Great!

We all met up at the bleachers after class and V was getting all the details off Betty for the date. "What about you Archie? How life in PG world? PG? Post Grundy? What too soon?" Veronica asked him as we all sat down.

I could tell Jug was looking at me and I wasn't mad. Just hurt.... I zoned out of the conversation they were having and just sat staring and thinking. I was knocked out of it when I got handed an envelope or Cheryl for Jason's Memorial.

V walked away to go after Cheryl. "I'm going to class." I got up. "But we have a free period..." Archie looked at me confused. "Exactly..." I stood up and started to walk away from the football field away from the school.

I walked up to our house and the door was unlocked so I went upstairs to my room. "Why aren't you at school?" A voice came from behind me. I turned around to see my Dad standing with his arms crossed. "Free period?" I smiled.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Don't let it happen again Lex." "YES! Love ya Dad!" I yelled as I ran upstairs.

I sat playing one of my playlists on a low volume and read a book. I actually liked reading them they helped with my writing so.
*Bang*
Something just hit my window...
*Bang*
Again...
*Bang*
"OKAY I UNDERSTAND!" I jumped out of bed and ran to the widow to see the all familiar beanie. "Jug it's late I'm going to bed."
I frowned then turned away from the window. "NO YOUR NOT!" He shouted up.

"What was up with you today?" He asked. "Night. Jug." I closed the window and laid back on my bed. Moments later the door burst open and Jug ran in. "I'm not leaving till you tell me." He sat down next to me on the bed.

"The way you looked at Betty Jug..." I trailed off and he looked confused. "When she said about the date Jug. You looked upset." I sighed and looked away.

He sighed and put his hand on mine. "I looked like that because I was upset I hadn't asked you yet Lex... Alexa will you... you know." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Your gonna have to say it Juggie." I smirked and he rolled his eyes. "Will you b-be my girlfriend?" "YES!" I jumped on him and we both fell off the bed with a thud.

We both burst out laughing. "See you at school tomorrow?" I smiled as he helped me up off the floor. "Hmm Maybe." He laughed and walked out. YES!

The next morning i felt amazing going into school. Till Betty sat me and Jug down and told us about Polly. "Betty I'm sorry." I held her hand. "That's hardcore." Jug spoke. "I asked my dad if I could call Polly. He said she was better, but then when she heard about Jason's death... she had a big set back. He doesn't wanna risk another one."

"Why does a rich kid sell drugs?" Jug questioned. "He was running away from his parents."  "Probably.." Jug stood up. "Or drug dealers." I added.

"Oh my god. Is that possible?" Betty asked. "It's a theory." Jug sighed. "Bettys is more likely but why would he hand to run away from Mommy and Daddy?" I sat on the arm of the sofa as I spoke.

"Because they are monsters." Her face turned to disgust. "Yeah but why? Specifically?" Jug paced. "Well we cant exactly just ask them." "So we have to ask Jason." "Have you gone mad Juggie?" I asked.

"Are you proposing a seance or-?" "No. Dead men tell no tales. But the bedrooms... their houses..." He was on to something.