3

Class 2

Reregen: They tried to steal from the school, and so they must be punished.

David: But where are they exactly?

Reruegen: They are in detention.

Subaru: Detention?

Reruegen: They get a special lesson there.

Detention Room

Cockroach: You broke the rules, and so you must learn what it means to be a proud student of our school.

Screams were then heard.

One op later

Cockroach: My servants are always hungry but don't worry. This is a special world so don't worry they will not eat you, instead they will go in and out your ears, and mouth and other holes too. That's all.

Hunter: [Thinks] And in the Booty hole too?! [Screams]

Everyone else screams too.

Class 2

Reruegen: When you meet them you must be very very nice to them! [Thinks] Especially you major tanya von degurechaff, please!

Class ends. Hallways Darkness, Megumin.

Megumin: What should we feed chomusuke?

They then meet Aqua, and Kazuma, mentally broke,

Darkness: I was worried! What kind of punishment did you get in detention by the way?  Was it the stuff that makes you cry in pain or in Ecstasy?

Hunter walks by mentally broken and dizzy.

Darkness: Hunter?

Hunter barely kept balance. And tries to find the exit.

Megumin: Uh, Hunter, the exit's that way. [She point to the exit]

Hunter: [Dizzied] Thanks David.

He walks and falls on his face.

Kazuma: That... was not Detention.

Aqua: The black demons come....

They then walk away, Darkness and Megumin sees the 3 soldiers cowering in fear after what happened. David seen the whole thing and goes to the teacher office.

David: Sir, shouldn't you like reduce their punishment, Hunter already had his lesson learned but unfortunately he is in therapy.

Reruegen was silently sobbing and turns around.

David: Sir is there something wrong?

Reruegen: [Thinks] He is like a model student, a pure child, the opposite of that demon who wears the skin of a little girl. [Speak] If they can perform some kind of good deed then their punishment would be reduced.

David: Just like that?

Reruegen: Exactly.

David then walks out of the room.

Darkness: Well?

David: If they do some kind of any good deed then their punishment would be reduced.

Megumin: [Chuckles] A good deed won't be that hard.

David: Only if someone would have enough confidence, than anythings possible.

Megumin: Than it would be perfect possibility when the next class is science.

Science class, everyone else used a bunion burner and used magic or anything to lite it up, megumin used a small explosion spell to lite the burner only to blew up the desk. Only to the pipes to flood.

David: Oh crap.

Roswaal: What it thiiiis?

Megumin: I am sorry sir i failed to light the burner.

Roswaal: There is no need to apologize, everyone has some baaaaad days.

The pipes begin to flood through the school, the principle then discovers this, and goes to the students who had detention to help stop the flood, the managed to get rid of the water and reduce their detention.

David walk into the hallways.

Roswaal: I assumed this was your plan all along Daviiiid.

David: Whatever do you mean sir?

Roswaal: Well, you did plan to end your friends detention and as a result it brings them closer as friends.

David: I guess so. [He smirks and walks away]

See ya next chapter.