summer, all to myself

june 20th 1985

finally, today was the day your parents were going to the bahamas for 3 months. you'd get the house all to yourself.

"y/n!!" the demon you're forced to call 'mom' yells your name from downstairs, you rolled your eyes, stopped the record player and started walking downstairs. you stopped halfway down and softly groaned

"what."

"im leaving you $500 dollars for food and stuff you need. don't waste it." your mom placed some money on the counter

"alright." you turned around and started walking upstairs before your mom stopped you

"im not kidding, y/n. don't waste this on stupid shit." she rubbed her temples

"ok jesus." you rolled your eyes and jogged back up to your room.

five minutes later you heard the front door shut and your parents car drove away. finally! you were free! well.. for 3 months at least. you resumed the aerosmith vinyl on your record player and started dancing around the room giggling. you were an accident and ever since you were born your parents hated you. it wasn't your fault they had unprotected sex.

after awhile you were thirsty, you went downstairs and checked the fridge. 'nothing' you thought to yourself, you thought you'd go to the store and grab some sodas or something. you grabbed $20 from the stash your mom gave you and grabbed the keys to your car.

once you arrive you parked you car and hopped out. you shoved your keys in your back pocket and walked inside, you immediately walked to the drink section. you looked around for awhile and just settled with a joke. it was only $3 so no biggie.

as you were walking out of the aisle, you noticed 2 boys about your age in the beer section. a short one with ginger hair, a leather vest, skin-tight leather pants with no shirt underneath the vest. the other one who was slightly taller had black long curly hair, covering the majority of his face, a leather jacked, a led zeppelin shirt underneath and also leather pants. the ginger one pushed the other one into the food rack behind him. you widened your eyes before chuckling at their stupidity.

"dude we're gonna get kicked out." the curly-haired one giggled

"no we won't." the ginger smirked deviously before targeting his eyes towards you, he nudged his friend and pointed at you "dude." the ginger whispered to the other, the curly haired one turned his head towards you and looked at you in awe, making you blush. the ginger walked confidently towards you and the other one shyly followed behind.

"couldn't help but notice you watching us." he grinned before reaching his hand out to shake yours
"axl. axl rose." he smiled making you chuckle before shaking his hand "y/n. y/n l/n." you mocked his tone "axl rose. very unique name." you smiled at him "well it's not my real name, it's gonna be my rock star name. soon everyone will know the name 'axl rose'" he winked at you "what's your name" you smiled at the other one behind him, he lifted his face from the floor and looked at you, giving you a clear-shot of his angelic face. "saul hudson" he smiled, seeming more confident than before "that's my.. real name." he chuckled, you as well "and your rockstar name?" you slightly tilted your head in curiosity "slash." he grinned "intriguing" you giggled "so, what's your pretty self doing here?" axl smirked making you blush "i got thirsty and i have nothing at home. my asshole parents probably took it all for their vacation." you rolled your eyes "so you're.. home alone?" axl smirked once more "and what does it matter to you?" you chuckled, axl sighed "playing hard to get, i see" he looked down before handing you a piece of paper "call me if you need some friends" he smiled before turning around and walking out of the aisle with slash. you chuckled at him and shoved the piece of paper in your pocket.