#SquidAndAmy Chapter 1

This is in minecraft just telling you but PC minecraft in Squid and Stampy's Worlds

Squid P.O.V

Today Amy and Stamps are coming to my house for one week.I am going to collect them in a few minutes. Time to go. Squid grabbed his keys and went to his car. "Amy , Stamps" I shouted. "Hey" they chorused. Amy looks so amazing. Wait what the hell Squid you dont have a crush on her.When we got home I showed everyone to there rooms and went to make lunch.

                                                                    ****Time Skip****

Stamps P.O.V

Squid and Amy would make a great couple. Atleast I told Sqaishy and she said she liked me too.And now we are dating.I love sqaishy.Trust me she is the best ever.I went to look for Squid and found him making lunch. YUM! i screamed and Amy  came down in a pink top and skirt. Looking amazing and don't worry she is just a friend I am with Sqaishy. I remember the first time i met Sqaishy.

Amy P.O.V 

I came down forlunch and we ate some pancakes YUM! Guys lets play Minecraft! Yeah lets play Stampy said that he didn't want to play he had to edit a video. Squid and i recorded Squiddy Sundays a day early just because we had time. Then Me and Squid started laughing after the video.Then we fell off our seats laughing facing each other then Stampy walked in. We got up laughing. I saw Stampy elbow Squid in the ribs laughing.I don't mind i kind i said kinda like him but I don't know if he likes me.Any way I asked Stampy if he would like to plan  a trip for Squid with the whole of the magic animal club.So I emailed everyone so in about two weeks (a week after we stay at Squids) 

Squid P.O.V

Stampy followed me to my room.

Mr.S = Stampy

S = Squid

Mr.S - She so likesd you deal with it

S - We are just friends and you know it.

Mr.S - Come on dude.

S - Friends

Mr.S - But you couyld be more seriously.

S - Ok I like Amy but I don't know oposite.

Mr.S - Fine but I will get you two together.

S- Stamps out.

Mr.S - Fine but i promise.

S - STAAAAMMMPPPPSSS

Squids P.O.V

Stampy stop. I finally glad Stampy left. I like Amy very much but............

I can't I just can't tell her (Dude get some CONFIDENCE) Said Stampy from outside. Maybe he is right.Maybe.Night Stamps it was like 10:00.

Author note

This story is not real i read some other stories about these guys and just thought well why not.