Lauren pov

i sat on the bench chilling with Emily and when my love came home i smoothed him he said do we have a time together darling and the house was busy over the weekend as my friend Kate  was doing dinner and i was going to go to chill with Emily as i got licked by Clifford he really liked me for some reason as i was helping out in the woods but then i saw that Clifford was sleeping in his kennel i really think he did love it here as i said getting ready for something after dinner i went to the shops with Emily then t bone and Cleo came to visit  they yipped and licked  us two after they went to bed to sleep with there husband. 

the next morning we all went to the playground for the kids as my husband was in the living room watching TV then i sat next to him and kissed him  and then i went to bed but i could not sleep as i was in pain from something.

the morning after i found out i was having another kid i vomited in the toilet and my husband and Emily found out  and she was happy to be an aunt to the new kid and the others were happy as well.

then the radio came on as i put on five finger death punch then my husband put watch you bleed on and he head banged a lot and my big daughter  sally came home from her college trip and she just went to her room ignoring me 

10 weeks later i had my baby of course it was a girl who had my husbands fox like ears and my nose i named her rose because i liked that name  as i had to stay with my baby for 4 weeks in the ward 

4 weeks later i came home with rose and everyone was so happy to see me even Emily who hugged me and saw rose she liked her and i had a life ahead of myself 

Lauren pov end