Chapter 19 : The Night We Share

Sana POV

I still can't get over with the day I spend with Tzuyu. It's stuck in my head. How the way I kiss her, how the way I remember the taste of her lips.

I look at outside of the window in my house and see the pretty view. I sigh heavy when my mind just can't stop thinking about her. Outside is heavy raining and the sound of thunder is so loud.

Suddenly my mind just got interrupted by sound of my door making me confuse.

' Who is it? As I know I don't invite someone to accompany me ' I thought while walking at my door.

' Who could it be? ' I slowly held the doorknob and open it. I just can't believe my eyes.

" Tzuyu?! " I said in shocked voice while watching her in front of my door. Her clothes is soaking wet same go with her body. Her hair look so sexy that my hormones react to it.

" Sana " she said and stare at me with her begging eyes that make me soft and fell for it any seconds.

" What are doing here? " I said as let her step forward into my house.

When she step forward inside my house thing that I never expecting happen, she grab my hand harshly and turn to push me hard on the wall. Making me whimper.

" Ughh! What are you doing? " I said as turn to look at her. My eyes just meet hers and I can see that her eyes start to get dark ....... Start to turn something that I never know before. I know what stare she is trying to tell me, it's hungry stare..... Like I some kind of her food.

" Please....... Just tell me, what are doing " I asking as I can see the corner of her lips lift up smirking at me and her eyes showing me the eyes of devil... The eyes of demon.

" Thing that I should do from the beginning " and with that she harsh catch my lips to her and making me widen my eyes. I tried to her away by pushing her shoulder but then again her grab the both of my hand and put it above my head.

She start to moving her lips slowly but I can feel she can't wait to slip her lips inside my mouth. She feel that I don't move so she pulled herself away from me.

" What happen Sana? " she asking as she released me free and backed away.

" This is wrong " I said while look down.

" Really? Then look in my eyes and tell me this wrong " she said I can felt her finger linger over my chin. My eyes turn to stare at her.

" Say it that word, that word when you used at when you are trying to stop me at that night " she said and I don't know this time her eyes start to showing me the sadness.

" What? You remember? " I said as I look at her eyes and this time her eyes start to turn back at the demon eyes and making me confuse.

" Yeah...... What do think about it? "

" Tzuyu I----"

" I remember every second that happen before that bullet being shoot inside my head " she said while showing her head.

" I remember the cruel word that give me that night Sana " she said turn to fokus at me.

" You not really mean it, are you? " she asking and I just can't open my mouth to say something.

" Is that why you kiss me? " she said and this time she step closer.

" You still loving me? " she said start to backed away until I feel my back hitting the wall.

" I miss you " she said drew herself close to me, to the point that her grab my waist and close the gap between us.

This time I do not thinking about stopping her, I do not thinking about pushing her away but I thinking about how the way her lips trying to tell me the feeling love again. She move her lips and this time, I can't stop myself from do the same thing. I like to think how we gonna savouring this moment.