PART I

a/n: I hupe u liek thi now storieeee! 1 am workng very hard on it!!!!!!

dear dieary,

I awaeken and i am in a pitch dark room. ther is shackles around my paws and when I try to feel around the walls feel my hands an it feels like I am in a cofin. I am THE DARK WOLF. 

"Kyle, I didn't want to do this..."

"im Melissaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I howel

i can't escape i can't escape i can't escape! the concrete and metel is tearing at my fur and flesh as 1 try to squirm out!!

this is a dream, im in a dream!!! I hav to wake up!!! 

i howl as loud as 1 can!57!

when I jolt awaem i am on the floor and curled up after falling off teh bed and kicking all the blackents and pillows off. it iz morning

I wiped th tears from my face an turned to THE TALL WOLF 

THE DARK WOLF, Kyle, had been dead for a yeer now. id wasn't until a mont ageo that i started haveing dreams that I was him. I am not worried aboat them becuz dreams erin real.

ever morning before I begin my day I hallways make sure that THE LIGHT WOLF's blue necklace is around my neck. I fing kt and put it on so that I will be safe and powerfull

today is very special becas guess what happened!!!!!????? when !5 opened my mailbox ther was a letter from SHERRI HARMON THE SHERRI HARMON!! can u belef it he remembwrededed me all of these years!!

how did he find me thou? I have been living in the DAREK CASTLEL (now called THE TALL CASTLE) on th DAREK MEWOKTAN far away form society and everyone else!!! The letter reads

Dear Melissa, 

This is the week that I am finally graduating The High School and I was hoping you could attend my Graduation. I miss you very much and I want to be your boyfriend and we can hang out after the Graduation so we can catch up on each others lives! Everyone at The High School wants to know about your adventure defeating the evil THE DARK WOLF! You are a town legend! Please respond after you get this letter.

Love, 

SHERRI HARMON

oh my gosh!!1!!1!1!11!!!!!11!1!1!14!21!42!13!46!!45!7!2!1!57!6!2!8!8!6!!3!5!8!3!1 SHERRI HARMON1111111

i am goeing to write a lettar back right away! this is a very important matter! ! really miss SHERRI.

deer SHERRI HARMON,

I am Melissa, but pls call me THE TALL WOLF. I well be happy 2 attend ur graduation SHERRI HARMON! I missed u lots tank u 4 remembering me! 

love, 

THE TALL WOLF

P.S. rememer to save me a seat at the graduation or I won't be able to sit!!

SHERRI HARMON immediate respond: 

Dear THE TALL WOLF,

K.

-SHERRI HARMON.

I am very exited to finally meet SHERRI HARMON again my old schoo friend I am very exited!(! I have to look really nice and tall so I run all the way go the local mcdonalds to buy a mcdress and extra high mcheels because I f I go to the general adulation party in my wolf form every1 might be scared of me and I dont want to take ny risks! I also buy some mcmakeup to make my face look very nice and Impress SHERRI! 

th party is tomorrow so I will C u then ok!!! byeeee!!!

THE TALL WOLF