CHAPTER XIV: A cute little date - Part III

Chapter 14: A CUTE LITTLE DATE - Part 3

- Author's POV -

Taewoo carried Yoomin the whole time, but this time it felt more heavier than usual. "Yoomin ssi?", Taewoo wanted to know if she fell asleep or not. He cannot see her face so there's no other way to confirm if she's still with him or not. There's no answer from her. "So, you're asleep, huh. Thank you for your hard work.", Taewoo smiled.

Yoomin asleep on Taewoo's back, while Taewoo carries her until they reached the shop, hurting because of his bruises that he got from the fight earlier. Finally, some peaceful moment between the two. Yoomin on her dreamland and Taewoo humming happily while walking slowly. "Heheh~", Yoomin suddenly talked. "Yoomin?", Taewoo asked but still no answer. "What... You're in your dreamland huh? Bet you're having a nice dream, when you laugh like that. I just hope it's not me and Minjae hyung though.", he chuckled.

After a while, the shop can finally be seen. Taewoo not sure if he should wake her up or not. He decided not to. He entered the shop with Yoomin still sleeping on his back. The first person to see them is Kiseok. "OMO! What happened to you guys?! Taewoo your face! Did something happened to Yoomin?", Kiseok rushed to them as he saw Taewoo's injured face and Yoomin being unconscious. "Ung...", Yoomin woke up because of the commotions Kiseok did. Yoomin rubbed her sleepy eyes and just saw blurred images. After a few moments, the image can be clearly seen, it was her Seokkie umma looking so worried. "Umma?", she looked at him with only one eye. "Yah, are you alright?! You look so K.O!", Kiseok pats her head. Taewoo knelt down and Yoomin get off of him. "Yeah, I'm alright. But, Taewoo doesn't look fine. I'm going to treat his wounds first.", Yoomin looked at Taewoo and back to Kiseok.

After hearing Kiseok's scream, Jinsu rushed to the entrance to see what happened. "Minnie!", he ran to them with chicken in his both hands. "Jinsu oppa... Seriously... Where do you get all these chickens?", Yoomin asked. "Well... These are some presents.", Jinsu happily answered and bites the chicken. "You're accepting foods as presents?! What if they're poisoned?!", Yoomin yelled at the elder cousin, "I'll talk to you later!". Yoomin dragged Taewoo in the changing room which will be infirmary soon. "Yah! Do you think my shop is a hospital?!", Jinsu yelled at them, but it's too late. They already entered the room and slammed the door the same time Jinsu yelled.

"Sit down.", Yoomin took out the first aid kit. "Why were you so reckless today?", Yoomin took out a cotton and soaked it with disinfectant. "I'm fine. Treat your blisters first and shouldn't you let your twisted ankle get checked by a real doctor?", Taewoo sat on bench like a good boy. Yoomin pressed the cotton on Taewoo's wounds. "Aaa-", Taewoo cringed. "Fine my ass. I'm already used to it so it's not a problem for me, but you... You have never been in a fight before right?", she continues to dab the disinfectant to his wounds, but this time slowly and gently. Taewoo just nods at her, "Well, I can't just let you alone with those guys.", he smiled. Yoomin was stunned for a moment. "I can beat him off thou-", Yoomin got interrupted by Taewoo. "Lies. You were struggling and couldn't free yourself.", Taewoo looked directly at Yoomin's eyes. "I just twisted my feet. Tha-", once again Taewoo interrupted her. "Just you say?! If I didn't come what could have happened to you?!" "Aish! Mind your own business!", Yoomin dabbed the disinfectant even harder. "Can't you be a little gentler?", he hissed in pain. "No I can't.", that's what Yoomin said but she treats him gentlier now. "Tz.", Taewoo chuckled. She is almost done with tending his wounds, band aid is now the only thing left. She took out a band aid, a Hello Kitty band aid, the same one as Kiseok used for Jonghee. "Seriously? You're going to give me THAT?", Taewoo look at her disfavourly. "Oh, shut your trap. This is the first thing I saw OK. Stop complaining.", Yoomin pastes the band aid on his wounds and Taewoo just pouts there. Yoomin snickers. "Say, did something good happen? You're so nice to us or you talk more to us all of the sudden. Did you eat something bad?", he looks at her with an open mouth. "You wanna me to eat you?", Yoomin gave him a scheming look. Taewoo started to play with her scheme, he started to act sexy, grabbing his collar and showing her his collarbones, "You want me?", he looks at her with a shy sexy gaze. Yoomin stayed silent, and just looked at him with opened eyes. But then, she shook her head and snap out of it. She flicked Taewoo's head, "Yah! Are you crazy?! I was just joking. Stop acting like that, as if I'm going to rape you." "Thehe~", he showed her his tongue.