Overreact - part 2

Nightmare's  POV

Springs been searching for something all morning, the thing is he wont even stop to have a conversation me, which is weird so it must be important. While he's at it I'll go play with Plushtrap though, he's been bugging me to play with him lately.

Time skip brought to you by Unus Annus

"I win! I win!" Plushtrap yells excitedly while I lay sprawled out across the floor with Chica and Toy Chica laughing. "Yeah, well done... I need a nap" I stand up and begin walking to the couch when I hear shouting. "What was that?" Plushy asks alarmed looking to me. "Mabey an argument ,stay here with the Chica's". I open the door and walk out to see Shadow Freddy standing over Springtrap, shouting at him, then he rips Spring's plush, the plush his brother gave him before he disappeared, that bastard. I wisp over to him and grab his neck. "Leave him alone or you might have another incident at this place" I hear heavy breathing from behind me and turn to see Spring unconscious on the floor.

"Springtrap!" I push Shadow Freddy away and kneel down beside Spring. Bonnie comes to the other side of him and holds his wrist checking his pulse while I lift him up a bit. Spring continues to breathe heavily and starts to curl up into a fetal position. "Stay like that, I'll be right back" Bonnie instructs, so I hug Spring closer to my chest and he huddles closer calming down slightly. I turn my head to look at Shadow Freddy but he's gone, that chicken.

Hedo, I'm back 🤗 and I'm much happier but I feel bad because I didn't update this for at least 2 months 😬 I did try but I had no ideas in my mind, but I'm back so Hey-ho. There will be at least  a part 3 of Overreact so I've got at least one more part in mind. But for now bu-bye. 👋😊