Day:2-Germany

"I heard a knock right at my door, Who could it be at this time? I looked through the small hole and geez am i surprised, its italy oh dear its a mess here alright"

Germany immediately went to clean a few things

"This place is just not fit for him how dare he not warn me, I have to fix and clean this shit oh man,really whats wrong with me"

There was another knock at the door and Germany rushed to wipe the table

"At last the time has come i need'th compose myself, Dont be a jerk its just him you know just try to be yourself"

He gave himself a small slap before coming up to the door

"Hello germany im your friend,italy here you see, i brought you sweets and roses too, Wonder what else i got for you?"

Germanys mind was ticking.
Whats the surprise? this cant be right, Im waiting with anticipation, holding my chair, i might expode! Come on germany just let it go.

"Lets see now let me ask, if you can show me your surprise, please tell me how long it lasts"

"But tis' a second dear, no need to freth my cheer,if you will please lean on down,your tall and i am but a peer"

Germany leaned down and felt a peck, idnt' hurt at all did it? A light crimson covered his face, but it was a mere kiss yes?
They both enjoyed some curry wurst and then sat by the fire, Reading books and sharing love, Oh, what a lovely couple.