Chapter 1: Jeff

You probably know me as "Jeff the Killer".Well,that pretty much sums me up.Most think of killing as "evil" and "wrong".Well,to me,killing opens up my life and puts "spaz" into it.When I wasn't insane,so to speak,my life didn't have that spaz that spark for the perfect fire I was looking for.That sharp knife changed me.

         As I walked into the woods,I wondered where Slenderman was.He usually creeped among the trees at this time.Oh well.I entered the door of our little (not really) Creepy Pasta Cottage and set down.One thing why "normal" people didn't enter our cottage-it's address number was 666.I loved that.It had a spaz to it like my knife did.

         E.J. or Jackie(my nickname for him) walked into the room."Off to catch kidneys?" I asked.I assumed this because he was holding his dry-blood-stained knife.E.J.as usual had no expression to give.He silently walked out the door.Well then,I thought.I knew for one thing-he wasn't going to steal my kidneys.

          Then,Hoodie and Masky came in.For cheesecake,I suppose.Yep.They went to the kitchen and helped themselves.Was I allowed to have cheesecake?I walked into the kitchen behind them.Masky knew.He gave me the look a cat would give as it hissed.I backed out and set back down.Well then.
         I was bored sitting there for a good hour and a half just watching them walk by with my creepy cut-in smile.I logged onto my computer.Ben was waiting for me-I knew it.Just waiting for me to finish what I was doing so that I could log out.So,I did.You shouldn't have done that,his usual text was.Then he showed up on my screen,and popped out.Just simply.I laughed.