Chapter Six: (Y/n) Trainings Always Important

Currently here I was bleeding into the grass an may I say this is not my proudest moment. I was wounded but this session can not stop here quickly I summoned a shadow clone. Giving myself time to bandage my wound. The training ground fell quiet as we both waited to make the next move. My clone and my partner ready their kunis with no indication of attacking the other. Their gazes never leaving one another studying even the smallest movement to breath. Using a teleportation jutsu to appear behind Kakashi kicking him in the back. As he flew forward my clone not missing the chance sending a kick to his chest. Jumpin up I moved my hands quickly being sure not to loose focus.

      "phoenix flower bomb jutsu!" I called out as my fire reached it target in no time. Kakashi pinned to the ground from my attack. We had been at this for hours now an honestly I wasn't sure when this would end. I was almost at my limit but I refuse to loose to him again, not after last time. 

     Kakashi and I have been on a team together for two years now. Two years of handfuls of impossible missions. Two whole years of being Chunin and honestly it worked my nerves. I in my opinion deserve a promotion to jonin or at least Anbu black ops. Everytime I go to ask Kakashi he tells me there is no need to rush things but I'm tired of it. What other chunin are going on nothing but S ranked missions. None only jonin are but here I am just a mere Chunin. Soon I will be going to talk with the Third Hokage about this. I mean of course I am only nine years old but that is okay I can handle it.

     "Alright that's enough for now lets get lunch." Kakashi spoke up causing my movements to come to a halt. Considering I was relying on pure instinct as  my mind raced through my inner monologue I was surprised.

     "Lunch sounds nice." I panted smiling up at him.

     "Besides you may have a lot of chakra for a nine year old but you should give you self time to regain some. After all you are nine there is no need to push your self so hard." he continued ushering me along.

     "I maybe nine but I promise you I could take down most of our jonin forces with almost no effort." I pouted at him putting such emphesis on my age.

     "Ah now that may be true (y/n), but remember it's not always about who's stronger physically. Now take a seat the dango is on me." He continued pushing me to a table in the dango shop in town.

     "Oh no what do I owe this pleasure?" I questioned raising a eyebrow. 

     "Oh nothing really not sit here and try not to start an argument okay." He finished before walking off to worder. So here I am alone to look on to various groups of people but what caught my eye the most were a few jonin in particular. One was a woman with mesmerizing red eyes while the tan male nexter to her wore a smile a a cigarette touch his lips. Another female walked with them she was shorter then the rest honestly I was almost her height. They were stuck in their own world as the conversation continued on with them. With each step they got closer to the shop we were in and in no time Kakashi was back. An to my displeasure that same group entered and took some seats at our table. 

     "Oi Kakashi who's the kid? I mean I know the hokage wanted us to meet over something but where is your partner? I thought you said she was coming?" The man asked this peaking my interest. Only the kid part seemed insulting making me slightly tilt my head up words looking at him through my bangs.

     "(Y/n) please stop that." Kakashi spoke without even looking at me, "honestly it's rude to our guests. I am sure you remeber our last meeting with the hokage don't you?"

     "Yeah some other stupid S ranked mission for us to go on while I of course get to be stuck as Chunin forever." I answered my voice dripping in sarcasm.