Chapter 16

Noone POV

Jeongyeon walked down entering the SM Building. Her feet stepped back for a seconds right before the glass door that connects the parking area to the management office, she felt hesitate. Her manager asked her to go directly to the 22nd floor.

She raised her finger when she chose the number 22 on the elevator buttons. She bit her lips. She's replacing Jihyo to have the meeting here after the managers told that the investigation result has been announced. While Jihyo's taking care of Tzuyu with Nayeon and Mina in the hospital.

To be honest, she's not ready of what would she hear from the meeting. But the truth must be revealed. Her maknae is suffering in the hospital without knowing the reason why. She's too pure to be hurted, by anyone.

The door opened in automatic for Jeongyeon to see the people have gathered at the place. She could recognize her manager's face among the crowds that seated not far from the place she's standing. The manager gestured her to sit with him.

"Jeongyeon's here. Let's start the meeting," her manager told the audience.

It looks like the room was fulfilled by around ten people including her. Jeongyeon was stunned to see that even Lee Soo Man's there. What happened? Jeongyeon had no clue.

"The result of investigation is.... it turned out Tzuyu was just having a bad luck to take that wine glass. The real intention of the culprit is to hurt Kai."

Kai? Jeongyeon widened her eyes, turned her head to her manager and the manager just nodded, sadly.

"Why Kai?" Jeongyeon raised her voice. She's curious.

"It was from a sasaeng of EXO that turned into an antifan, little girl," a SM Manager seated beside Lee Soo Man amswered her question. "She could enter the venue on the day, somehow."

"And....?" Jeongyeon asked again.

"She said she's been an EXO fan for few years. She's a sasaeng and followed Kai everywhere but Kai always rejected her. The news that Kai and Jennie dating broke her heart. She decided to do it, at the place. But Tzuyu took the glass was intended for poisoning Kai."

The SM manager explained it clearly to both Jeongyeon and JYPE manager beside her.

"Though we've arrested the culprit, we want to have a former apology to JYPE and Twice, right here. It's a regretful event occured to us all but you are the one who most unbenefited here... your member is in the hospital because of an EXO sasaeng. Such a humiliation for us all."

Jeongyeon felt her heart clenched. At the moment, in the middle of inter-agency meeting that day, she despised the fact that idols should become a victim of this industry. The cruel industry.

Her manager rubbed her hand, he knows that Jeongyeon felt rage....

How if Tzuyu couldn't woke up after she got poisoned? Thank God she just sipped it a little then vomitted it.

Jeongyeon kept on thinking bad possibilities happened to Tzuyu of this unexpected event on the way to the hospital with her manager. How could she, herself, as Twice's Jeongyeon continue her life if it happens.

From her apperance on the stage people always tell that she's a carefree person among her members, but actually she overthinks a lot. She's quite shocked with the fact even the idol is not the target, their safety is not guaranteed hundred percent. She felt bad and sad of what happened to Tzuyu.

But then she shook her head, threw away the negativity she had on her head. Chou Tzuyu successfully conquered the bad luck, now she's safe and sound.