♾Lost Lover♾

*Bakugou's pov

I look behind me watching to red head run away. I was so tempted to tell him to come back but no words came out. So I just turned around and left.

While I walked down the sidewalk I suddenly realized I would probably never see him again. I look behind me again only to see an empty sidewalk.

"Ugh!" I scream throwing the rock I was once kicking. I landed in a small bush making the leaves russel before a thud when the rock hit the ground. Only becoming more frustrated I sprint home.

*hes home now*

I flop onto my bed screaming into a pillow. I hear my door open slowly only to be greeted by Rocky who came and layed next to me. I wrap my arms around her fur and fall asleep.

... in his dream ...

Where am I? I think looking around. The darkness of the room surrounding me as I look around. I see a small candle in the far corner or the room. I began to sprint towards it but I don't seem to be moving. I feel the ground moving from beneath my feet. I fell with a loud thud. Slowly getting up and dusting myself off I stand up.

"Hey are you okay?" I hear someone say I look around only to be greeted by the red head.

"Yeah, who are you." I say looking at him. I cant get over how beautiful his eyes are.

I watch as he steps back, "hey you're the guy from earlier." He said blushing a bit.

"Uh yeah. Why did you run off like that did I do something." I said suddenly a bit embarrassed.

"I got a bit embarrassed and I didn't want you to get in trouble for talking to me or anything ya know." The red head said looking down and mumbling a bit.

BOOM!

"What the heaven." I say looking down the large now smokey tunnel.

"We don't have much time come on." The red head said as he grabbed my hand and we began running. We ran through the tunnel and were met with a huge opening.

BOOM!

We turn around hurriedly only to see the entrance has been blocked.

"Crap!" The man said running to the now blocked entrance.

I look around the room there was what looked to be a small tunnel only big enough to crawl through.

"Come on!" I say grabbing him and heading for the tunnel.

BOOM!

The room began crumbling around us. Everything became fuzzy as I felt myself waking up.

"WHATS YOUR NAME!" I say looking at the blurry figure.

"Its..." he said.

*End of dream*

I woke up suddenly startling my dog.

"Ugh, again." I say falling back onto my bed.

Suddenly an idea popped into my mind. Maybe I can meet him again if I just go where I went yesterday at the time I saw him!

Jumping out of bed I grab my notebook planning out my day and what will happen when I see him again.

I know it's kinda short but I want to give you guys content considering I kind of forgot about this story but I'm back now. also thank you so much for over 700 reads I really appreciate it.