Part 2

Welcome back! Sorry I didn't update blame hell (school). So, here's the second part you've been waiting for!

You got so excited and rushed to get ready. "I'll leave your breakfast on the table!" your mother called out. Once you finished getting ready you ran down to the kitchen, grabbed your breakfast and started making your way to UA

                              Time Skip

Once you made it to the gate of UA you took some time to remember how much you trained to get in, and now your finally (well kind of) here. You walked to where the entrance exams were being held. You then notice a girl approaching you. Then the girl says, "Hello there. What's your name? I'm (O/R/F/N) (O/R/L/N)!" You reply, "My name is (Y/N) (L/N)!" "Cool name. What's your quirk?" she asks. "Oh, my quirk-well I actually have two. I can turn into a fox and I have electricity! What's yours?" you ask curiously. "Mine is blue fire and I can control air. If I try to shoot fire in a certain direction I can just move it-Oh watch out!!" The girl shoots blue fire at a 3 point robot behind you. "OH GOD! Thanks! I didn't notice!" You quickly bow towards her. "No problem, I always help a friend!" CLANK "huh, what was that?" your friend questions. "I don't know, we should check it out!" you quickly say. Then you hear someone yell, "DETROIT SMASH!"